Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loan signing...

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
ive been told by my source............its Michael Owen.

Seen leaving the grand hotel with Bloom and Gus.

Its true, I tell ya.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
it all things being equal we are looking to sign a decent striker to sit on the bench.

There you have it, it won't be a striker for the bench, it will be a starter, so I suspect AB will have to get used to warming his seat.

We have bench strikers, Barnes, Toby and Barker......

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Well, Wayne Rooney's obviously got some issues at MU............Ferguson's denied it, so it must be true!

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Ideally, we need the loan striker for tomorrow. Where is he? How long does it take FFS. :amex::ffsparr:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I was pondering this last night. If Ulloa is either injured or simply tired after Saturday we don't have much time to get someone in for Tuesday. It's a high risk strategy.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I was pondering this last night. If Ulloa is either injured or simply tired after Saturday we don't have much time to get someone in for Tuesday. It's a high risk strategy.

Agreed. And let's hope it doesn't backfire.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
A number of internet sites are saying that we are getting Eider Gudjohnson in but it was said that you cannot bring in signings from abroad but as he plays for FC Brugge has his contract been terminated or is there some loop hole due to European employment laws.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here