Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LK transfer request accepted

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Good fcuking riddance

BHA Jordan

Dec 14, 2005
3gulls said:
If we still had a proper manager like Coppell it would never have come to this! :nono: :nono: :nono:

Is it just me, or am I the only one who never really accepted Coppell as manager, considering years and years of
P-A-L,
A-C-E,
Stevie Coppell's got vd etc etc

If Coppell was still here mate then we would most likely be in the same position

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
BHA Jordan said:
Is it just me, or am I the only one who never really accepted Coppell as manager, considering years and years of
P-A-L,
A-C-E,

If Coppell was still here mate then we would most likely be in the same position

just because he was palace doesnt mean he was a bad manager - think we would be lower mid table if he was here, but alas, we will never know

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Scotty M said:
just because he was palace doesnt mean he was a bad manager - think we would be lower mid table if he was here, but alas, we will never know

He's the manager that got us beat 5-0 by the filth. End of story!

BHA Jordan said:
P-A-L,
A-C-E,

Doubt it, look at what he's done with Reading. If he was here now we'd probably be comfortably mid-table.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Chesney Christ 1 said:
Doubt it, look at what he's done with Reading. If he was here now we'd probably be comfortably mid-table.

Yeah coz Reading's situation is so similar to ours.

Identical ground

Identical fortune of Chairman

Identical calibre of players

I could go on...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here