Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Liz Truss **RESIGNS 20/10/2022**

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Wonder what Rishi Sunak and Boris Johnson are thinking right now…

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Another leadership election?!

f*** me.

If she was the best of the last lot then what hope is there for the next one?

An utter, utter, relentless f***ing shambles.
i thought we'd learnt by now, elections do not lead to the best ideas or people in charge.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Unless it's calling an election, which it won't be, we're just lurching into another existential Tory crisis. We need rid of the lot of them, not just her.
The ONLY thing they can do for the country right now is call a General Election. It is ludicrous. They couldn't pick a leader last time, now they should have to let the public decide.

This is unprecedented political turmoil and chaos. They are only acting in their own interests if they are unable to take this to the public. A 3rd PM in a year is not governance.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
why on earth is she staying as PM? she's just going to get slaughtered by all around her

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
177C6808-074A-4215-9D4F-D38F450CCF21.jpeg

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
The ONLY thing they can do for the country right now is call a General Election. It is ludicrous. They couldn't pick a leader last time, now they should have to let the public decide.

This is unprecedented political turmoil and chaos. They are only acting in their own interests if they are unable to take this to the public. A 3rd PM in a year is not governance.

The MPs picked the correct one, the membership did not

Reactions: cjd

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here