Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Liz Truss **RESIGNS 20/10/2022**

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
And still, there are many in this board who will put their X in the Tory box.

My relatively moderate other half has just suggested that the likes of Rees-Mogg be strung up, I'm not quite ready for revolutionary 18th century France but bugger me the Tories and those who vote for then ...

The only danger of them not being completely wiped out is if Labour/Libs/whoever split the vote.

The flip to this is reform will take a few votes as well

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I’d love to think that this cannot continue. But it will. They’ll double down. Dig in.
God help us.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Already doubled, quadrupled and (some Oct based word) down :shootself
The only danger of them not being completely wiped out is if Labour/Libs/whoever split the vote.

The flip to this is reform will take a few votes as well
Could you imagine Norman Tebbit, Dennis Skinner, Ken Clarke, or Michael Foot being 'managed' through the lobbys ?

Christ what have we done :facepalm:
Obviously I was saying 'What have you done :facepalm:', but i was trying to be subtle :lolol:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Christopher Hope

LATEST The Government chief whip and her deputy might not have resigned, MPs say. The letters are written but have not been delivered.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
This is hilarious. Extraordinary scenes.

If the last 12 months was on the news you’d think it’d be some third world country
Italy, 1980's rampant inflation and coalition governments kadtibg a few weeks before collapsing.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
And still, there are many in this board who will put their X in the Tory box.

My relatively moderate other half has just suggested that the likes of Rees-Mogg be strung up, I'm not quite ready for revolutionary 18th century France but bugger me the Tories and those who vote for then ...
With a bit of luck, the Minister of the 18th Century is instigating the greatest event of the 18th century.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here