Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Liz Truss **RESIGNS 20/10/2022**

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Remember folks:-

If The Truss lives to 95 years old.
She would have spent more days as a former PM paying respects at the Cenotaph on Remembrance Sunday than she would have spent in office as PM.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Answers on a postcard please for the most creative and appropriate way to dispose of Liz Truss’s constituency update that’s just been shoved through my letterbox :hilton: The piece on ‘illegal’ immigrants and taking us out of the European Convention on Human Rights says it all really. No thanks Ms Truss - not in my name.

IMG_1799.jpeg

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Answers on a postcard please for the most creative and appropriate way to dispose of Liz Truss’s constituency update that’s just been shoved through my letterbox :hilton: The piece on ‘illegal’ immigrants and taking us out of the European Convention on Human Rights says it all really. No thanks Ms Truss - not in my name.

View attachment 180917
tape it over your keyboard only leaving a few letters exposed on your keyboard?? 😂

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

View attachment 180917
I always have reservations about an MP who puts a leaflet through your door with a page that has four pictures of them on.

A local MP once had a pamphlet which gave the impression of being a local news update. It mentioned his name, from memory, 17 times over four pages. I made Tweet about it which they liked. Astonishing lack of self awareness.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011

View attachment 180917
You really have a PCC called Mr Smellie? Even Roger Hargreaves drew the line at that.

Edit - there is definitely a joke in there. There was this Nunn, a lettuce and Mr Smellie ....

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
I’m not an Adam Boulton admirer by any stretch of the imagination but his article this morning on Liz Truss is bang on the money imo and well worth a read - and rather disturbing too if like me you are concerned about the hard right’s growing influence on mainstream politics in this Country;

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We might as well pack it all in now.

1713707119738.png

As an aside I've decided I don't want to be Mr Scarlett Johansson.

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here