Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liz costa coaches

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Why, despite most people on this thread seemingly being of the younger generation, would you opt for the Costa express, when for the same price you can get the train to each game?
Sorry, its just always puzzled me why anyone of that age would opt to go on a coach.

Hassle free, I do train to most nearby games but if it's far oop north I just prefer the ease of a coach.

jkw

Oct 19, 2008
I travel to all the away games by coach nothing wrong with it, plenty of time for drink when you get there, I just look in the away travel section on NSC, it's nice to travel up with fellow Albion supporters, I've already got my tickets for the Carlisle game and will be going up on the coach to Tranmere which is advertised on here

Jamie_Seagull

Jun 22, 2010
Worthing
BHA Blues Away coaches are much better - cheaper, faster, and more relaxed, the people running them are a good laugh!

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
I cannot understand why anyone would want to get a coach to an away day. I couldnt think of anything worse. Especially when Liz Costa doesnt allow alcohol on board. What a dull journey!

It's nothing to do with Liz, it's a police regulation that football coaches (including mini-buses) are not allowed to have alcohol. If the police stop you and find alcohol on board, then the coach/bus is turned back and not allowed to go the game.
Those travelling on Liz's coach also have insurance that if a game is called off (as nearly happened at Torquay in the FA cup) then you get your fare refunded in full.

Fair enough if you don't want to use her coaches but don't slag her off on here when she has no right of reply.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
It's nothing to do with Liz, it's a police regulation that football coaches (including mini-buses) are not allowed to have alcohol. If the police stop you and find alcohol on board, then the coach/bus is turned back and not allowed to go the game.
Those travelling on Liz's coach also have insurance that if a game is called off (as nearly happened at Torquay in the FA cup) then you get your fare refunded in full.

Fair enough if you don't want to use her coaches but don't slag her off on here when she has no right of reply.

Spot On. Liz is a nice person and a fellow fan that runs coaches to every game and has done for years. Not everyone wants to travel with pissed up goons!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here