Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Living with a bristol fan!

Sea

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
Im sitting in my room catching up on all my work that ive left to the last minute and my housemates boyfriend comes charging in my room and starts having a go at me for brighton beating Bristol! for the last 10 minutes ive had to listen to him bleating on about how the south west of the country need a good team in a high division and how we didnt deserve to win. Apparently bristol on sunday night was dead :lolol: im off out to buy him the argus promotion special now to stick on their door! :clap2:

ripper

Jul 5, 2003
Sea said:
ive had to listen to him bleating on about how the south west of the country need a good team in a high division :clap2:

What about Plymouth?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Silly Bristolian.

Sea_y2k, did you tell him he was mistaken and didn't know what he was talking about?

Dandyman

In London village.
Sea said:
Im sitting in my room catching up on all my work that ive left to the last minute and my housemates boyfriend comes charging in my room and starts having a go at me for brighton beating Bristol! for the last 10 minutes ive had to listen to him bleating on about how the south west of the country need a good team in a high division and how we didnt deserve to win. Apparently bristol on sunday night was dead :lolol: im off out to buy him the argus promotion special now to stick on their door! :clap2:

You mean Bristol's not in North London ? :D

Sea

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
:p haha
penguin- no i didnt tell him that, he knew what he was talking about, he owes me a celebrationary drink i think!

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I met my Swindon mate today.

He wasn't bitter at all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here