Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... šŸ˜Š

[Brighton] Living in a flat

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
500 posts in under a week. I'd hate to think what sort of life you had before you discovered NSC :lolol:

I'll change my username and then carry on as before, they'll never guess :dunce:
Do you even have a life - you seem to be spending a lot of time counting my posts and wondering whether Iā€™m some ex-member come back to haunt you šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Iā€™ve only seen acceleration like it from Swansman and Vaginabond. I might have the odd debate with Swanny but thereā€™s a fair quality ratio especially when it comes to his knowledge of world football.

Vagabond was an idiot though
I think that everybody is entitled to be an idiot, it's a basic human right and we've all had our moments, but assuming everyone else is as stupid as you are across multiple accounts, usernames etc etc is just rude.

Maybe we should have a thread for self confessed people like @Zeberdi, @Steve Foster, @Wokeworrier, @JC Footy Genius, @Live by the sea etc, etc as to why he, sorry they, feel the need to constantly pretend they are a number of different people ?

I'd actually be quite interested to know what they actually get from it ???

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
I think that everybody is entitled to be an idiot, it's a basic human right and we've all had our moments, but assuming everyone else is as stupid as you are across multiple accounts, usernames etc etc is just rude.

Maybe we should have a thread for self confessed people like @Zeberdi, @Steve Foster, @Wokeworrier, @JC Footy Genius, @Live by the sea etc, etc as to why he, sorry they, feel the need to constantly pretend they are a number of different people ?

I'd actually be quite interested to know what they actually get from it ???
This is just getting tedious - I have never joined this forum before Oct 22 - who is it you think I am FFS!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Do you even have a life - you seem to be spending a lot of time counting my posts and wondering whether Iā€™m some ex-member come back to haunt you šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I think that if everyone in a pub said 'can't you f*** off because we all think your a c***' my next thought wouldn't be, I'll put on glasses, a false nose and a dodgy moustache, they'll never know' :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
I think that if everyone in a pub said 'can't you f*** off because we all think your a c***' my next thought wouldn't be, I'll put on glasses, a false nose and a dodgy moustache, they'll never know' :lolol::lolol::lolol:
Your conspiracy theories are gonna take you down mate - step away from the computer and open the curtains šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Must make a note to never come on here ever again with any request for helpā€¦.just in case Iā€™m judged as too wealthy or undeserving of help :facepalm:
or be accused of multiple personalities- imagine what a head fcuk that could be if youā€™re already having a shite time šŸ˜‚

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Must make a note to never come on here ever again with any request for helpā€¦.just in case Iā€™m judged as too wealthy or undeserving of help :facepalm:
Depends how you phrase it though, no?

From memory there are a couple of mental health threads, the running thread which is great for new starters, bargain threads, giving up drinking threads and dog and cat threads which are all cracking on nicely.

If, however, you start it with ā€œIā€™ve just bought a huge property for cash but Iā€™m a bit miffed I can hear Dorisā€™s tellyā€ itā€™s no wonder the responses might not be universally helpful. Especially when your main back up wants to make the thread all about them.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I'm a bit late to this one. Have I missed something?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I think you know you can come on here Lamie and always get help, because despite our many disagreements, anyone who has been on NSC for any length of time knows you are honest, have one account and say what you think (y)

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Also, only on nsc ā€¦. a thread about noise in flats, morphs into bickering about multiple accounts and trolling.

Never a dull moment :lolol:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Depends how you phrase it though, no?

From memory there are a couple of mental health threads, the running thread which is great for new starters, bargain threads, giving up drinking threads and dog and cat threads which are all cracking on nicely.

If, however, you start it with ā€œIā€™ve just bought a huge property for cash but Iā€™m a bit miffed I can hear Dorisā€™s tellyā€ itā€™s no wonder the responses might not be universally helpful. Especially when your main back up wants to make the thread all about them.
TBH GBā€¦.I didnā€™t feel the need to judge him on his ā€˜wealthā€™ ā€¦ā€¦and noise from neighbours can be a right painā€¦Iā€™ve caused enough of it lolā€¦..yes he has some dosh ..i pointed that out in an earlier post ..suggesting he use some of it to reduce the noise impactā€¦ā€¦..shrug.

Back to Argentina v Mexico for meā€¦.hope itā€™s noisy as Iā€™m going to turn up the tv volume to maximumā€¦...oops no flat but mid terrace :facepalm:

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
itā€™s no wonder the responses might not be universally helpful. Especially when your main back up wants to make the thread all about them.
No, primarily about sharing similar experiences and offering constructive input in to how it can be resolved - How about repeatedly attacking the OP and wanting to make an entire thread about the history of the OP and his privileged background - which is less helpful ? - šŸ™„

BTW - Feel free to access my user account details - I dont use a VPN so it will be easy to see I am based in Norfolk - I doubt there will many/any others in my location. It shouldnā€™t be hard to rule out the possibility I have several accounts or have been a member in the past.

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Also, only on nsc ā€¦. a thread about noise in flats, morphs into bickering about multiple accounts and trolling.

Never a dull moment :lolol:
Now I do love a bit of bickering (as I'm sure you're aware) but unfortunately I believe that remember all those Trolling accounts on here that finally got banned ?

Just glad I'm not a Mod given what they have to put up with (y)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here