Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Your'e not an MP are you?

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
if parent/s are working i think its no.

i was gonna do this once as my mum has a different name due to re marrying.

just get a flat on your own and get the goverment to pay for it....they pay for every fucker,so fill your boots.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Best contact the housing benefit people they were very helpfull in finding me a lavish penthouse because of my phobia of living near common people :thumbsup: btw you will have to be mexican or polish to get the penthouse option if you do not have any genuine phobias like what i got innit.

if parent/s are working i think its no.

Yeah when i was unemployed once before they wouldn't pay it, but now my mum is registered disabled i wondered if it would be different.

If it's a no then i guess i'd have no choice but to have them pay for a flat. Which would end up costing way more than my current rent :shrug:

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Yeah when i was unemployed once before they wouldn't pay it, but now my mum is registered disabled i wondered if it would be different.

If it's a no then i guess i'd have no choice but to have them pay for a flat. Which would end up costing way more than my current rent :shrug:

That's the DWP/DSS & Councils for you!! Madness.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Isn't it amazing that when someone has a serious question about something in their life, the first place they turn to is NSC? :shrug:

Surely, you'll get a more accurate answer if you ring the council housing department. ???

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Isn't it amazing that when someone has a serious question about something in their life, the first place they turn to is NSC? :shrug:

Surely, you'll get a more accurate answer if you ring the council housing department. ???

Very true,and rather odd,oh and do you know a remedy for anal warts?

Well considering i'm still actually in employment at the moment it's not something that is absolutely critical right now. But i thought people on here might have knowledge on the subject before this does become a reality.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
No you can't claim housing benefit while living under the same roof as your parents.
But if your parents owned a second property then you are entitled to claim rent providing they are not with you if you live there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here