Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Livid,or just laughing in disbelief?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Frustrated. And a lot of other feelings that are very difficult to identify as this team finds a way of doing unique, once-in-a-life-time things every ****ing week.

barmyarmy

Banned
Feb 6, 2021
Just preparing for relegation now. That was woeful, potter cant be blamed for today but he is a fault for the selection which was shocking. The prem is over rated anyway:sick:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Thoroughly depressed....

We’re a feckin embarrassingly predictable, and don’t deserve to stay, up lack of investment in the forward position has finally come home to kick us in the nuts.

Sleepwalking into the championship and backwater obscurity again.

clockend1983

Apr 1, 2010
Beyond caring anymore

Same mate
I’m resigned to the probability of relegation
If we manage to stay up great but I just don’t think we will
We had our little run and now we seem back to normal.
Most of the players struggle at this level that’s the problem
I think
Can we get anything at Leicester and Southampton?
Possibly Will we?Probably not but here’s hoping

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway
Mostly frustrated. Probably because the general consensus is we’re a good team. We’re not.

It takes a lot to take the blame away from a monumental refereeing error for a loss but we managed to do that and more.
We have no clue in the final third. We look shot of confidence and self belief.

Today we were a joke.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Obviously I'm not laughing that we lost, just laughable that we just can't score even from 12 yards out twice!! There just seems to be this hoodoo with us

I know you’re not laughing that we lost, I’m just not laughing in disbelief, I just feel numb and haven’t got the energy to be livid.

Borderline depressed TBH.

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
I was livid Monday night but found myself smiling when that 2nd penalty was missed. Really not worth getting that wound up about .

scooter1

How soon is now?
I was gutted after Monday as I thought we’d beat Palace, but I saw today as a banana skin. So whilst I’m disappointed, we’re a bit off form and it feels like the players are less concerned. I can’t believe we missed 2 pens, missed not saved. I thought Dunk might step up for the second...

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
A run of six unbeaten, wins against Liverpool, Spuds and The Leeds, followed by two absurd defeats . . . . and people have lost the will to live?

**** me. How did we ever win the war? A couple of days without electricity and some NSC regulars would be topping themselves. Get a grip, FFS.

Talk about entitled

Er...we won the war because Hitler made a massive error in taking on the Russians and because the Japs were stupid enough to bomb Pearl Harbour and the Americans came and rescued us from oblivion. At a much more prosaic level and unless Fulham and/or Newcastle blow it I don't see the cavalry coming over the hill to save us from our home made implosion any day soon!!

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
A run of six unbeaten, wins against Liverpool, Spuds and The Leeds, followed by two absurd defeats . . . . and people have lost the will to live?

**** me. How did we ever win the war? A couple of days without electricity and some NSC regulars would be topping themselves. Get a grip, FFS.

Talk about entitled

Or a run with some decent fortune against teams horribly out of form that has reverted to form. Since beating Newcastle the record against crap sides (Palace downwards) is W0 D7 L3. That is utterly woeful; it is not a couple of days etc..., that comment is SO complacent. Think you need to get real.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
It's only football, just lost a family member, so honestly, all this anger and hatred being thrown around about 11 men kicking a ball has been put into perspective for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here