Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool

Dec 29, 2011
You might just as well put it on a 10 -0 Spurs win the odds would have been better and you woukd have won the same amount as now.

How have you got through life being so dumb? The odds were better for a 10-0 Spurs win as there was less chance of it happening. He was 1 goal off at least £100, but 14 goals off a 10-0 spurs win.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Its like a cup tie you may as well lose or miss by 10 goals as by 1 goal still the same end
product you win nothing

What is the saying a miss is as good as a mile.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
A massive part of their success is by getting their players to see Steve Peters; it has sorted their attitude problems out. Look at sturridge, sterling and suarez now compared to a year ago, they used to be very selfish players but now all work for the team rather than for themselves. It shows how massively important team unity is.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I want Liverpool to win the Premiership, they are a very entertaining side to watch and full of honest endeavour (most of the time!). There manager is unassuming and allows his team to "speak" for him.

Always had a respect for the Liverpool way and it's good to see them challenging again.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I seem to remember lots of comments on here about how shit they were early last season as they adapted to Rodgers style. Worth bearing in mind by Albion fans until Oscar has had time to rebuild the squad with players of his choice, which I'm sure he'll do in the summer. This assumes he doesn't walk or TB loses faith like so many Albion fans have over the last week....

Rodgers was able to spend though, will Oscar get the backing to do the same?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I seem to remember lots of comments on here about how shit they were early last season .

No, there have never been LOTS of comments on Liverpool's performances.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
I seem to remember lots of comments on here about how shit they were early last season as they adapted to Rodgers style. Worth bearing in mind by Albion fans until Oscar has had time to rebuild the squad with players of his choice, which I'm sure he'll do in the summer. This assumes he doesn't walk or TB loses faith like so many Albion fans have over the last week....

Rodgers was able to spend though, will Oscar get the backing to do the same?

But last season you could see clear progression as the season wore on, and this carried on in to this season. We seem to be treading water, or even going backwards this year. It'll be interesting to see how things work out, personally Id like Burke and Nathan Jones out and Oscar given full control and the chance to bring in his own assistant.

Mr-N

Mar 31, 2012
The only reason I'd want Liverpool to win the title is for Gerrard.

Top player, stuck a club he's passionate about and stayed humble.

The way the " fans " on my Facebook have been is like they've been superior all this time and are getting what's owed to them.

Bar the CL 2005 Final win, it's clearly not the case for a while.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Will there be a replica red shirt with rips and tears like the ones every bin man, plasterer, tramp and liverpool fan used to wear 24/7 when pool were famous?

I'd rather hoped I never see the day again when you couldn't walk 25 yards without seeing one

Like that already up north. The amount of "fans" now appearing is shooting up by the day

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Top of the Premier tonight beating Spurs 4-0. That useless Kaboul helped with an og after 2 mins, arguably the worst defender in the Premier?

Kaboul is a good player. He got very unlucky today.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
He has looked very poor when ever I have seen him granted it is only on MOTD but I wouldnt want him playing for us even taking into account Greers mistakes.

MOTD mainly shows goals so that would be why. Watch a whole game with him in, he's good.

Te goal wasn't his fault today. The ball took a nasty deflection off the other defender.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here