vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Getting a bit tasty now, the Scousers are feeling a bit hard done by

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Skirtel was lucky there, he may have got the ball, but that was shin high, looked pretty bad on Bales shin as well, no different to Sparrow's challenge on Saturday, if anything Sparrow's was less high.

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
Poor game, poor commentary. I hope they keep this form till we play them.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I was starting to to have hopes for Neville's punditry, but the Manure piece of shit couldn't admit that Utd's second penalty yesterday was unjust. Typical Fergie bullshit.

I just watched it again, and im sure if it happened against Brighton in a game you'd be furious if it wasn't given.

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
I was starting to to have hopes for Neville's punditry, but the Manure piece of shit couldn't admit that Utd's second penalty yesterday was unjust. Typical Fergie bullshit.

Such a dive and Fergie went mad over the Welbeck incident which would have just been a free kick

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I just watched it again, and im sure if it happened against Brighton in a game you'd be furious if it wasn't given.
You're definitely talking about the second penalty? I'd put my life on that being an incorrect decision. Ivanovich pulled out of the tackle, and Welbeck deliberately stepped to the left to make his foot touch Ivanovich's. Ivanovich remained still and Welbeck dived. I don't care about either team, that decision was just wrong.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
"How do you think Andy Carroll did today?"
"Why do you always ask about Andy Carroll?"

Maybe because you spent £35 million on him and he has been utter turd, Kenny?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Welbeck the cheat yesterday, plain & simple.
It was not one of those ones where the defender (Ivanovic) is naive & all Welbeck had to do was 'invite' the challenge.
Just cheating.

You're definitely talking about the second penalty? I'd put my life on that being an incorrect decision. Ivanovich pulled out of the tackle, and Welbeck deliberately stepped to the left to make his foot touch Ivanovich's. Ivanovich remained still and Welbeck dived. I don't care about either team, that decision was just wrong.

Such a dive and Fergie went mad over the Welbeck incident which would have just been a free kick

I've watched it a few times and couldn't be sure one way or the other. Has Welbeck shifted his balance anyway to make the space or has he genuinely dived? Does Ivanovic still come through even though he's tried to pull out, he definitely pulls his left leg up in pain as his foot has been trod on? Don't think it's particularly clear from the pictures. Probably only Welbeck and possibly Ivanovic will truly know. Go to 3.00mins...

Last edited:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Wahat do you really think is in your Salami ?

Obviously escaped being Sunday roast.

Yids don't eat Cats it is against their religion

Its not prawn sandwiches, that's grasshoppers !

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
The inventiveness and ambition of Spurs tonight was 0/10. Very surprising. Hands title to their fellow expensively assembled squads/clubs in Manc.

I've seen a few Man United fans say this tonight oddly. Seems they were doing something else the day "their" team went to Anfield in the League this season because they did exactly the same thing.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I've watched it a few times and couldn't be sure one way or the other.
That's because you're looking at the wrong video. No one could be sure from the video you posted.
Probably only Welbeck and possibly Ivanovic will truly know.
No, I know. I wouldn't bet my life on it otherwise would I. See the right video footage (standard stuff shown by sky) and you'll know too.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The inventiveness and ambition of Spurs tonight was 0/10. Very surprising. Hands title to their fellow expensively assembled squads/clubs in Manc.
With their injuries a point is not bad, and I don't think Spurs were ever going to challenge for the title anyway. 0/10 is about right for the last 20 minutes, although they were alright in the first half. Liverpool kept pressing and I think Spurs just ran out of energy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here