Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liverpool vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
If a Brighton fan is negative at all after this result, then you are just a miserable ******* all the time. Fantastic result by the boys, could see how much RDZ is into his new job already in keeping us focused, and Trossard just keeps on getting better and better. Who was that dude that left us again? Forgot his dumbass name.

Enjoy it all, looking forward to the next one.

Well said sir

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
That was just a brilliant watch. What an utter joy it is to go to these types of grounds and completely go for it. Sure, RDZ has been there a matter of days so his full impact won't be showing but it was clear the ethos he has tried to get across. We are going to have A LOT of fun matches.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Worrying times that the defence suddenly looks shaky at all times after 1 game. Going forward the opposite.
I think it's going to be an entertaining season anyway under RDZ.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
To be fair, we should be beating #teamslikeliverpool

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
and a 2 goal win next Saturday will move us up to 3rd in the Premier League!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Trossard

"Obviously it's always nice if you can score but especially three at Anfield. We're disappointed not to get a clean sheet but it's good to get a point here. It's always tough."

"We could have scored more of course, especially if you are 2-0 up but at the end I think we should be happy with a point. It was a great performance from us."

"I love all fixtures but obviously this is a big game so you want to show yourself in the best possible way. Hopefully I can carry this form on."

"[Roberto De Zerbi] tried to work a lot already this week on the technical stuff. You could see how passionate he is and I think we will have some good times with him."

Dunk

"Great finishing [from Leandro Trossard]. He probably could have had one more as well but congratulations to him on the hat-trick and to get three goals at Anfield is not easy, eh?"

"They are world-class players and difficult to deal with. They scored three goals so we are frustrated with that but we'll take a point."

"We've not had long as a group but we've done a little bit, not too much. We did well out there."

"It will be a transition period so we will work as hard as we can to bring [Roberto de Zerbi's] style into our play. It's been enjoyable so far. It will take time to perfect it but we will make sure we do."

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Fantastic day.

Only spoiled by our own fans kicking off in front of me.

Boys, it you’re stood in someone else’s seat and you’re asked to move, just move.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here