Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liverpool vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Coxovi

NSC Patron
Nov 5, 2011
Suisse
Really like Mitoma, every time he comes on you feel we going to get chances. Trossard obviously brilliant and Veltman as per usual. Glad Sanchez had a chance to even up from that corner. Hate to drop points from 2 nil up, but will choose to think of it as coming from behind for a point at Anfield. We have come so far, and weathered another storm.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Agree ref dreadful. Overall very happy with the draw and Liverpool pressed really well. Frantic end to end stuff but expect that is half down to our new twist on the old patterns of movement and half who we were against.

3-3 could well become the new 1-1 in this new era.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Just 3 players have scored a Premier League hat-trick against Liverpool at Anfield.

Ndlovu 1995

Arshavin 2009

Trossard 2022

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
My expectancy level maybe higher this season for whatever reason, but I'm actually quite annoyed about that!
I don't like being two up against anyone when it should've/could've been four, but when we went 3-2 down, I just felt we would get another....after all, it was only Liverpool???

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
You know BHA are in a good place when you feel just slightly disappointed that we didn't go on and beat Liverpool at their place. Expecting us to SMASH Spurs next week.

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
Just 3 players have scored a Premier League hat-trick against Liverpool at Anfield.

Ndlovu 1995

Arshavin 2009

Trossard 2022

Nice Stat

When was the last time an Albion player scored an away hat-trick ? - Jake Robinson at Huddersfield ?. I know Gordon Smith got one in the old first Division - Everton or Coventry I think

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Warren's an emotional wreck!

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Tross obviously brilliant today. He still has his natural colour hair apart from a bit of grey at the front. If it was me, I may have been tempted to dye that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here