Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liverpool vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Losing a game that you're 2-0 up in would have felt pretty crap, but being 2-0 up an Anfield never guarantees you anything. When they turn it on they can blitz teams. So overall a draw is still a decent result. Especially for a managers first game.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Welbeck just never ever looks like he’s going to score. It’s incredibly frustrating.

His runs are obvious and even with the header I didn’t think for a second he would score.

I was thinking the same; "isn't it about time Welbeck scored a goal?". Not a complaint, simply an observation.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Fantastic again against the big clubs - no fear. I am a bit worried how open we seemed but maybe that’s because of the preconceptions of RDZ and the fact one of the worlds best teams were chasing the game. It fantastic character and under the new manager :)

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I think we all knew that with De Zerbi at the helm we would score more but concede more.
The ref was appalling, Trossard was awesome. Great game but feel like we should've taken all 3 points, if only we had come out in the second half with a bit more bite.
A draw at Anfield is a good result. Still in 4th.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Well that was superb, and if you're even slightly disappointed with a point, look who scored Chelsea's winner :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
"We shall have some good times with him, he's a lovely trainer"

Tross on Bob, post match.

:love:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Liverpool vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Well that was superb, and if you're even slightly disappointed with a point, look who scored Chelsea's winner :lolol:

That’s why we call it ‘the beautiful game’. That one is really, really going to hurt.

Last edited:

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Great result. Tross on fire. Decent start for Bobby DZ. Forza Albion [emoji634]

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011

I know! I was annoyed to see they had nicked it until I saw the scorer.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
That’s why they call it ‘the beautiful game’. That one is really, really going to hurt.

The non-celebration of the winner by CG immaculately observed :lolol:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Great result! Had written this one off for a lot of reasons. 3 goals at Anfield continues the “having a go” emphasis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here