[Albion] Liverpool vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Bizarre first 45. We didn't really look like we believed we had much of a chance, slow pressing and not enough energy against a Liverpool team in 3rd gear, very disappointing. The VAR decision saved us from humiliation, hopefully Mwepu wonder goal will give the players a bit of belief second half, need to raise our performance levels dramatically.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
This was one of the best half’s of football I’ve watched - let’s hope for more in 2nd half

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Getting tasty

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
You should try to be more negative in future

I really dislike ‘toxic positivity’ I think they call it, and you seem guilty of it here - poor bloke is only saying the truth. That’s not negative, it’s observing reality. Look, we’re not expected to win and L’pool might be the best team in the world right now. They’re eating teams for breakfast of late so losing by 4 or 5 wouldn’t be a surprise. Fact we’ve scored one makes us better than Man U. But then we know this, you only need to look at the table…:whistle::kiss::O

boik

Doesn't matter. PL is just a re-branded division 1. Anyone who believes football only sarted in 1992, and anything before that doesn't count is a bit of a twit - or Swedish .................
:)

I agree that football didn't start in 92. But factually Liverpool havent scored more than 7 in the PL. There are no alternative facts.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Bye bye gross, hello mwepu

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports