Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liverpool vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
New goalie for Liverpool behind a makeshift defence. Have a go at them lads!

mashman156

Aug 7, 2009
Southampton
I'd have thought that some aren't being risked with a big game Saturday in mind. Much as I'd love a result tonight (and I definitely think we can score against the makeshift defence) this is a free hit and anything from it is a bonus

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Only the 2 (annoying and unlucky) injuries forcing the changes. Potter either learning or we are very much down to the bare bones!

Burnley Saturday Sheebo imho.

most of these fellas starting played Saturday, and with another away game in 2 1/2 days, Im guessing Potter will also have an eye on the more winnable (on paper) game on Saturday.

If the game is up and we're 3-0 down get some of the regulars off to preserve them and give the youngsters a go.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
We're going to miss Mac majorly, been so heavily involved for us creatively. With that in mind surprised Potter hasn't given Lallana a start, I thought Alzate looked a bit lacklustre in the Blackpool game, albeit it was his first game back after injury.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Well well well.

Aren’t the results going our way tonight?

A win tonight and we could leapfrog Burnley and Newcastle to go 14th. Dare to dream...

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
really looking forwards to Bissouma v Milner and March v Alexander-Arnold.

quite frankly really looking forwards to the whole shebang

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I guess:

———————-Sanchez
———-Webster - Dunk - Burn
White - Alzate - Bissouma - March
————————Gross
—————Maupay - Trossard

Though White and Alzate could easily swap.

So could Gross and Alzate - that would be my choice..BBC have gone with White and Solly wing backs, midfield three of Biss, Gross and Alzate. Sounds about right, but I think Alzate might be more in the MacArgie role.

No Propper or Jahanbakhsh in sight - wonder why not? Too late to sell/loan them now.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
So once again no Alex Dawson

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Well well well.

Aren’t the results going our way tonight?

A win tonight and we could leapfrog Burnley and Newcastle to go 14th. Dare to dream...

Agree.....

Just a shame its Liverpool at Anfield.......... at the least, nobody has gained any advantage on us. Small mercies.

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
I'd really like to see Alzate contribute today. Not just his usual tidy self, but actually make a difference.
I love the guy but I just feel games rather pass him by.

That's because he is dogshit. Cannot understand the NSC love him for him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here