Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liverpool vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
It really is a joke isn’t it. Liverpool players will have been coached to waste so much time in such situation. About time the refs were too to watch out for because clearly Atkinson so stupid not to notice. Or on their payroll.

Oh come on - every team does it - if Brighton were leading 2-1 you'd be screaming at them to waste time.

Sense of proportion here.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Have I used the word frustrating yet today? Dunk should've/could've had a hattrick, so the final score is Atkinson won Brighton didn't.
Did I mention that I thought the referee had taken a bung from a Malaysian gambling sindicate? There's a homer ref and then there is him!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Did that ref have a red shirt under his ref’s shirt? Gave us **** all all afternoon and four minutes extra time after subs and the shenanigans after our goal.

Well played lads, that was an immense performance and I suggest we had the bulk of the play. Anyone moaning about that performance needs to take a long hard look at themselves and wonder if they should be supporting a top six team

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Great turn around. This thread was horrible after 20 mins.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Not only on the pitch, stark bollock naked as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Scotchegg

Sep 1, 2014
Brighton
Made Liverpool look desperate in the second half, can't have too much to complain about at that performance tbh. More surgical at the pointed end and we'd have had something out of that.

D

Deleted member 2719

5 points away from relegation and 5 points away from europe.

I make that mid-table.:clap::clap:

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
We had a real good go to be fair. Stuck to how we play and caused them problems. Shame we have conceded two set plays tbh but on the pitch there is good signs of progress in what we do. Need more confidence to pull the trigger at times but was enjoyable to watch especially if you consider this is currently the best team in Europe

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Anyway, alcohol has been imbibed, accusations have been made, what really has pissed me off more than anything is the pikeys winning:tantrum:
Onwards to the next(very winnable) game

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here