Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liverpool vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just leaving Euston, may indulge in the local pastime and do a spot of taxing today.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Steve Wilson: 'Liverpool will expect three points - but will want more.'

Now THAT is taking the piss. I hope I'm not being overly confident but I really can't see them taking more than three points from us today.:shrug:

That line struck me as odd too, how on earth would they be expecting more??

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Off to the Dubliners in Dubai to watch the game with a number of Liverpool plastics. Expecting a landslide for the bin dippers but hoping for a draw

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Atkinson - the definition of a big team biased ref. Great timing now that VAR doesn't want to overturn refs.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Does anyone, really, think we have a chance of an result today? I cannot see it. Although strangely, seeing Liverpool will set a new record break one set by Kenny Dalglish’s team in the mid 80s, gives me slight hopes for optimism. We will have to play out of our skins, Liverpool to have a stinker plus a really fortuitous rub of the green (eg Liverpool missing open goals and penalties etc) for us to register even a draw. Nope, can’t see it. Football too predictable these days with so much money involved, our history against top 6 etc etc. And yet...

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
And I thought my wife was the dab hand at getting excuses in early :wink:
I think the only excuse we need today is who we are playing and where we are playing them. But I am getting the excuse about their 5th in early!

razer

Mar 10, 2019
Ormskirk, Lancashire
I got my ticket from a Liverpool STH whose best mate is a cameraman at Anfield. He said he's asked his mate to film me in my seat immediately after the fourth goal goes in and put it on the big screen :ohmy:

razer

Mar 10, 2019
Ormskirk, Lancashire
Does anyone, really, think we have a chance of an result today? I cannot see it. Although strangely, seeing Liverpool will set a new record break one set by Kenny Dalglish’s team in the mid 80s, gives me slight hopes for optimism. We will have to play out of our skins, Liverpool to have a stinker plus a really fortuitous rub of the green (eg Liverpool missing open goals and penalties etc) for us to register even a draw. Nope, can’t see it. Football too predictable these days with so much money involved, our history against top 6 etc etc. And yet...

I always think we will win. I am often disappointed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here