Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Liverpool V WBA

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Good old Alan Pardew. What a lovely chap.

Did he do a dance?

Parked the bus as well.......:whistle:
giphy-1.gif

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Couldn't care less, just happy to see all the bin dipper 'experts' and ex players squirming.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Because your comments come across as bitter and hateful, so losing heavily to one of your hate targets would come as a hammer blow.

If you can quote my 'bitter' and 'hateful' comments I will be happy to reply.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Loathing of Liverpool, any ex Liverpool players, McManaman for being a pundit because he’s a scouser.

The vitriol was plain to read.

OK, I don't think you get it. Liverpool were playing, the co commentator was an ex Liverpool player, the pundit in the studio was an ex Liverpool player, there was no sign of an ex WBA player in sight, do you understand what I was getting at now? No vitriol, no hatred.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Loathing of Liverpool, any ex Liverpool players, McManaman for being a pundit because he’s a scouser.

The vitriol was plain to read.

What is the problem with disliking Liverpool on a Brighton chatroom? Personally I’m delighted they are out as I work there.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
What is the problem with disliking Liverpool on a Brighton chatroom? Personally I’m delighted they are out as I work there.

Dislike is toned down. It wasn’t just wanting Liverpool out of the FAC, it was anger against alleged scouse media bias, McMananaman for simply sitting there. Do your scouse colleagues know the strength of the animosity?

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Dislike is toned down. It wasn’t just wanting Liverpool out of the FAC, it was anger against alleged scouse media bias, McMananaman for simply sitting there. Do your scouse colleagues know the strength of the animosity?

They don’t need an excuse to feel picked on.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
All 3 VAR decisions spot on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here