Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool V Man Utd link?

Finch

Jul 21, 2009
New Zealand
Anyone else think Nanis psyched himself out, messed up for second goal, gone down well after a challenge packing the biggest sook. I bet hes not out for any games injured.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Both challenges were red card worthy (carraghers the worse of the two), yellow for Skrtel was fair.

Carragher went over the ball but it wasn't two footed and just mis-timed. Yellow for me (BTW I do have a history of being lenient - prob cos i'm a centre half)

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Sheebo my man, that's nonsense. It was a shocker, it's caught the chap between the ankle and the knee, the ball wasn't at that height. It was mistimed more than malicious (benefit of the doubt given there!) but it was a shocking tackle and for me, that's a red card. As was the Rafael lunge, he had lost his mind for a few seconds there and couldn't have argued with a red card.

I would rather see games finish 11 vs 11 though, and neither were life threatening so I wouldn't argue with two yellow cards.

inland seagull

Aug 7, 2010
Northampton
Carragher went over the ball but it wasn't two footed and just mis-timed. Yellow for me (BTW I do have a history of being lenient - prob cos i'm a centre half)

Anybody remember Paul Clark, now there waas a tackler! If you were tackled by him you knew it! It was all part of the game then

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Got to be the simplest hattrick ever scored! Utd not at the races today.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
What will Phelan blame this on?

He is rapidly becoming the most miserable twat in football!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here