Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool v Citeh

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Liverpool fans have to be the most annoying fans on the face of he earth when they are doing well, loads of them coming out of the woodwork now, convenient don't you think!

:lol: it amuses me when people get so uptight about Liverpool fans. Give me a Liverpool fan over a Chelsea or Man U fan any day of the week or one of those 100's of City fans who had walked out and missed the Aguerrrrroooooooo moment

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Hope Liverpool win it for Gerrard! What a player. What passion. There isn't many players that do it for club like he has his whole season!

I really hope that it looks like they are going to win it and fail on the last day and we see him crying in to a camera

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Hope Liverpool win it for Gerrard! What a player. What passion. There isn't many players that do it for club like he has his whole season!

He is only there as he bottled his move to Chelsea after announcing to the club that he was leaving, what a Liverpool legend

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
:lol: it amuses me when people get so uptight about Liverpool fans. Give me a Liverpool fan over a Chelsea or Man U fan any day of the week or one of those 100's of City fans who had walked out and missed the Aguerrrrroooooooo moment

All are annoying. Liverpool 'fans' never let you forget it though. Was a good result for Chelsea today though, win today and they are 2 points off and still have to play Liverpool, I think they'll bottle it.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
All are annoying. Liverpool 'fans' never let you forget it though. Was a good result for Chelsea today though, win today and they are 2 points off and still have to play Liverpool, I think they'll bottle it.

What for the Chelsea fans who just sang through the minutes silence

A lot of the anti-Liverpool fan stuff is massive snobbery though I think?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I really hope that it looks like they are going to win it and fail on the last day and we see him crying in to a camera

I'm hoping Liverpool's win at the Stadium of Shite proves to be the one that sends you down.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
He is only there as he bottled his move to Chelsea after announcing to the club that he was leaving, what a Liverpool legend

Absolute tosh.
Instead of spouting actually find out what really happened.
FYI, Gerrard was up for a contract renewal, the club had other players contracts to sort out, so left Gerrard's thinking he would just sign.
He thought the club did not want him, so spoke to Chelsea, the club then thought he wanted to leave.
The night before he was mean't to sign for Chelsea, he rang the Chief Executive, Peter Robinson, and asked why they wanted him to go.
Robinson thought that Gerrard wanted to leave, they did not want to sell him......Gerrard had no intention of leaving, and the contract was sorted out.
Try reading a few biographies, it's all in there.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
In my case, it's more that I hate the plastic ***** that wander around the south in Liverpool shirts. Hope they **** it up.

Surely that's the same for Man U, Chelsea & City?

Here in Malta they suddenly started a Man City supporters club a couple of years ago!!

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Absolute tosh.
Instead of spouting actually find out what really happened.
FYI, Gerrard was up for a contract renewal, the club had other players contracts to sort out, so left Gerrard's thinking he would just sign.
He thought the club did not want him, so spoke to Chelsea, the club then thought he wanted to leave.
The night before he was mean't to sign for Chelsea, he rang the Chief Executive, Peter Robinson, and asked why they wanted him to go.
Robinson thought that Gerrard wanted to leave, they did not want to sell him......Gerrard had no intention of leaving, and the contract was sorted out.
Try reading a few biographies, it's all in there.

So he was not demanding more money for a new contract?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
So he was not demanding more money for a new contract?

No. As stated, a mix up. The club were leaving his contract until late because at the time many others needed to be sorted. It's all in the biog.
A distraught phone call from Gerrard to the club the night before.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
No. As stated, a mix up. The club were leaving his contract until late because at the time many others needed to be sorted. It's all in the biog.
A distraught phone call from Gerrard to the club the night before.

He was still prepared to join one of there biggest rivals though, which is not to be forgotten

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
Liverpool fans have to be the most annoying fans on the face of he earth when they are doing well, loads of them coming out of the woodwork now, convenient don't you think!

No, I know LFC fans through work and otherwise, and they've always been passionate about their Club. A vast and immensely loyal fan-base especially considering 24 years without the English title. Only ManU have that too. Radio5 pundits and commentators, and other journalists (all non Liverpool fans), repeatedly talk about the spine-tingling atmosphere at Anfield ... even they are taken aback.
Now Rodgers has got them winning and attacking football, that fan-base is growing with the next generation. Just the way it is.

Clubs like Arsenal with ridiculous pricing have changed their attending fan-base to a more sedate middle class ilk. The more clubs like Liverpool, Everton and Newcastle that don't go down that road, the better for our game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here