• Poll closed .

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
3-0 to Liverpool

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
3-2 to the Albion. Brace for Ferguson and Billy Gilmour scores a stunner to win it on 88 mins.

Albion come back from two goals down.

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
Our recent record against liverpool is pretty good so I'm hoping for a 1-2 win for the good guys. :albion2:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
11-3 to Liverpool. We'll be 3 up inside 17 minutes prompting the Liverpool hierarchy to give RDZ the Liverpool job for next season at half time. Thus facilitating a second half collapse of monumental proportions.

Fact.

Bald Head

Jul 20, 2022
Brighton
3-1 to the Albion, i never forecast us to lose. I know we blow hot and cold but we are always capable off pulling off a result.

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
I really want to be positive! But it's really difficult not to see us not losing here, and it could be a hiding. 3-1 Liverpool

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
We need to avoid gegtting stuffed as goal difference matters As well.

I'm optimistically thinking a point a piece, 2-2

we'll probably lose 3-1

a lot of doom and gloom around which is a bit pathetic. . . A top 10 finish with a depleted squad and a good run in europe is hardly a season to be dissapointed with. THe key thing will be to keep the squad and management together to achieve this mystery goal.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
We need to avoid gegtting stuffed as goal difference matters As well.

I'm optimistically thinking a point a piece, 2-2

we'll probably lose 3-1

a lot of doom and gloom around which is a bit pathetic. . . A top 10 finish with a depleted squad and a good run in europe is hardly a season to be dissapointed with. THe key thing will be to keep the squad and management together to achieve this mystery goal.
Isn't it?

The fact is a season where we have a decent shot at a top half finish, have been top half every day of the season to date, have spent a game week top of the league, have played our inaugural season in Europe beating every team we've faced at least once, including traditional European giants like Marseille, Roma and Ajax (also allowing us to trot out the ridiculous Stat that we've done the double over Ajax more times than palace have over us since the 2nd world war) and have a realistic shot at playing in Europe again next season is only possible this year because last year was the best in our history. Any other year we'd be doing cartwheels and pinching ourselves in disbelief.

It seems a modicum of success goes to some people's heads and they can't deal with this being a 'tough' season.

We've done it all with a horrendous season long injury list and having sold but not adequately replaced the second best midfield in the league.

That all said. I'm sticking with my 11-3 prediction. Mark My words.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I don't believe in these predictors. Sometimes, I read football predictions on the SportScore platform. And every time, especially when Chelsea plays, the platform predicts that the team will win with an advantage. But rarely does this become a reality. So, I am skeptical about these types of predictions.
Cool.

Iritari

Apr 2, 2024
I don't believe in these predictors. Sometimes, I read football predictions on the SportScore platform. And every time, especially when Chelsea plays, the platform predicts that the team will win with an advantage. But rarely does this become a reality. So, I am skeptical about these types of predictions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here