Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** Liverpool v BHA ** - Score Predictor - Now in its 11th SEASON !!

Liverpool v BHA - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
6-0 I fear :eek:

Elbow750

Jun 21, 2020
2 -1 to the Reds. We play well but 1-0 half time, we come back with a Gross penalty after Biss is brought on and they nick it at the end after a break away from our badly taken corner.

Hopefully I'm wrong but this is what I expect/ fear...

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
4-0

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
A sound stuffing for the upstarts.....

Were loose.

This is me

Sep 15, 2013
Liverpool 1-0 up till 85th minute. Potter throws on his star centre forward Aaron Connolly at 85 minutes. In the 90th minute Connolly picks up the ball in Albions half, passes 3 Liverpool players & scores a screamer from outside the box to level the scores. Connolly wins man of the match, player of the season & second highest goal scorer for the club this campaign.

Believe!

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Liverpool 1-0 up till 85th minute. Potter throws on his star centre forward Aaron Connolly at 85 minutes. In the 90th minute Connolly picks up the ball in Albions half, passes 3 Liverpool players & scores a screamer from outside the box to level the scores. Connolly wins man of the match, player of the season & second highest goal scorer for the club this campaign.

Believe!

Crystal Meth, it's a hell of a drug.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I've gone 4-0 Liverpool, but I fear it could be worse than that. As long as we put in a decent performance It'll take the edge off. Certainly not expecting anything from today.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
0 - 1

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I'm trying to be optimistic, I've gone 5-0 to the Scousers after seeing our lineup

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here