Liverpool v BHA - FA Cup 5th Round Score Predictor

• Total voters

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Bit of realism here folks.

Can we win?
Well if our current team played Liverpool away 100 times then we might win 7 times (not what I think but the bookies).
We will do well to score, let alone win!

Have you been watching too much TV?

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Generally I usually go for a 3-1 win. Have followed that also today, but for the first time have tipped us to be on the wrong side of that result. I really can't see us getting anything from this one, they are going to take it very seriously as they have a real chance of going all the way. 'Pool have proved that one their day they're as good as anyone in the prem - although rather inconsistent at home - that fact could give us an outside chance, but I doubt it.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Would be happy with a draw, but think we'll lose this 3-1...

Ps I'm sure I should be on 2 correct predictions [MENTION=12697]Steve Foster[/MENTION] after the Leeds game last week?

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
3-3 for me.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Why don't the Albion predicted scores go as high as the Liverpool ones ?

Brighton 5 Liverpool 2

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Fully expecting to get beaten, but voted with my heart not my head. 1-1

Jul 7, 2003
swindon, wilts
Going for 1-1, then I can go to the replay when I get back from holiday.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Generally I usually go for a 3-1 win. Have followed that also today, but for the first time have tipped us to be on the wrong side of that result. I really can't see us getting anything from this one, they are going to take it very seriously as they have a real chance of going all the way. 'Pool have proved that one their day they're as good as anyone in the prem - although rather inconsistent at home - that fact could give us an outside chance, but I doubt it.

Liverpool are quite consistent at home. They usually draw and never lose. I have got 3-3 down as my forecast, partly by default.

See the Scouting Report for the Spurs formation that got a 0-0 draw. No one on the wing for them unless you count Bale playing wide.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
1-1

Oct 2, 2008
Would`nt surprise me to see us getting a result up there. However, I think it is more likely that we will lose comfortably without embarassing ourselves....2-0 to the scousers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here