Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool Tickets

Heres a novel idea....how about waiting for details from the club. Normal procedure!

how the hell is that normal procedure? , the opening poster WAS following the normal procedure, that of coming on here and asking a question about travel and/or tickets despite the fact no one on here will have a correct/definate/official answer. Don't under any circumstances wait for an official announcement from the club via the website what ever you do.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Already have my tickets, they went on sale last week, sold out now I believe

You were lucky then. I missed out and I have 3,000 points.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Really cant see why this poster has only posted five times in three years...we're such a friendly bunch on here.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Just had a little look on Liverpool website, they charge £42 for a cat C game.
:eek::eek::eek:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Prices for Oldham's visit to Anfield were more appealing: Adults between £21 and £25, over-65's between £16 and £19, under-16's were £5.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
It will be interesting to see how the club allocate tickets on the Loyalty Points system (which is fair even though I didn't get a Palace ticket).

I felt that for the Palace game they could have started the allocation at 1,300 points and not the dribs and drabs that the tickets where called off. My preference would be start at 1,100 points which would be 1901 members with cup attendances/ away games added and season ticket holders with cup attendances / away games added on.

I know that there would be a mad rush to start but at least everyone will be able to secure a ticket early and take away the last minute rush of buying a ticket just a few days in advance. It's a long journey up to Liverpool and there will be trains, coaches and rooms to book.

AWAYGAMER

Jul 19, 2009
It will be interesting to see how the club allocate tickets on the Loyalty Points system (which is fair even though I didn't get a Palace ticket).

I felt that for the Palace game they could have started the allocation at 1,300 points and not the dribs and drabs that the tickets where called off. My preference would be start at 1,100 points which would be 1901 members with cup attendances/ away games added and season ticket holders with cup attendances / away games added on.

I know that there would be a mad rush to start but at least everyone will be able to secure a ticket early and take away the last minute rush of buying a ticket just a few days in advance. It's a long journey up to Liverpool and there will be trains, coaches and rooms to book.

Yeah, I had to get a mate of a mate of a mate to get me a ticket for Palace. Got a north stand season ticket, been to all the cup matches, not sure what else we can do! It is a hard task to juggle for the club, I remember speaking to Perry at a fans forum about it and he dodged the question about 3 or 4 times.

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
I think they have to start at 1250 to include the Withdean season ticket holders and go down in 100's a day at a time

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Yeah, I had to get a mate of a mate of a mate to get me a ticket for Palace. Got a north stand season ticket, been to all the cup matches, not sure what else we can do! It is a hard task to juggle for the club, I remember speaking to Perry at a fans forum about it and he dodged the question about 3 or 4 times.

I'm a STH, no Withdean ST last year, and been to all cup games + 3 away games, and managed to get a Palace ticket on my own account ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here