Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool tickets downgraded

Blake

Jun 8, 2011
Just received my Liverpool tickets today for me and a friend and they have downgraded our tickets from the middle tier (£26) to the lower tier (£24) tickets, we have been allocated block 121, row 33 (just in front of the restricted view seats). We bought our tickets at the 1110 point mark at 5pm and the same has happened to my dad too. Anyone else had this problem?

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
The pricing appears to have been all over the place at times? The tickets were advertised originally as £30, £26, & £24. When I phoned up for a ticket last Thursday I was quoted £29 for a partially restricted view. I questioned this as I assumed the cheaper tickets were restricted. There was never any mention of a £29 ticket originally. When the ticket came in the post a couple of days ago, it was a £23 ticket?! ???

I went to the ticket office last night to find out what had happened. They were great & sorted out a £6 refund.

Somewhere along the chain, there appears to have been some confusion re the pricing.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I expect someone else will be sitting in them anyway, so don't worry about it.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I think my point has been missed :( I was wondering if this had happened to a lot of people or just a few.

I wanted £30 tickets but ended up with £26, due to applying later in the week as some in our party don't have as many loyalty points. All the £30 ones had been sold by then though. No biggee.

lastyboy

Jan 26, 2012
Lewes East Sussex
I don't want to start another Liverpool thread so I'm just going to put this out there and see if any of you can help..... bought 2 Liverpool tickets last week on-line, one for me and one for my mate who's registered on my account. only one of the tickets turned up at my house and he is registered to my address. surely if i got them both at the same time they should turn up together? is it worth ringing the ticket line to chase it up?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I don't want to start another Liverpool thread so I'm just going to put this out there and see if any of you can help..... bought 2 Liverpool tickets last week on-line, one for me and one for my mate who's registered on my account. only one of the tickets turned up at my house and he is registered to my address. surely if i got them both at the same time they should turn up together? is it worth ringing the ticket line to chase it up?

Do you have the email receipt showing 2 tickets? If so, then get onto the club ASAP

Pondicherry

May 25, 2007
Horsham
Yes, also have this problem. Letter with tickets says that due to a "processing error" your tickets have been issued in a lower category to the one originally opted for. Refund (which I am not bothered about) has gone onto smartcard. However - surely should have gone back on credit card. Will still be going but would obviously like the error corrected properly and be allocated the correct tickets (26 instead of 24). No chance of getting correct tickets I suspect.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Yes, also have this problem. Letter with tickets says that due to a "processing error" your tickets have been issued in a lower category to the one originally opted for. Refund (which I am not bothered about) has gone onto smartcard. However - surely should have gone back on credit card. Will still be going but would obviously like the error corrected properly and be allocated the correct tickets (26 instead of 24). No chance of getting correct tickets I suspect.

I didn't have a note with mine but I picked mine up the other day. I would have been a bit angry about this if I was actually using the tickets and had to sit in the lower priced seats when I paid full price. Seems they received different numbers of each tier compared to what they sold.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I got mine with the "processing error" message too and have the crap seats. Bit pissed tbh .. bought in good time, it's not the money (refunded to smart card) but it looks as if they didn't allocate the actual seats on a first come first served basis which I thought was (partly) a benefit of loyalty points

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Happened to me too - I'm stuck in block 129 with a partially restricted view. Oh well. Not sure how this "processing error" happened and I'm not best pleased, but at least I'm going to Anfield.

BHAJ

Jun 17, 2011
Southwick
Just received my Liverpool tickets today for me and a friend and they have downgraded our tickets from the middle tier (£26) to the lower tier (£24) tickets, we have been allocated block 121, row 33 (just in front of the restricted view seats). We bought our tickets at the 1110 point mark at 5pm and the same has happened to my dad too. Anyone else had this problem?

Same, been put in block 121 row 31 (£24) after purchasing £26 seats, processing error apparently.

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Same here, 3 of us in 121 row 20. I don't care as long as we can see!
It seems lots of us have the same issue.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here