Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool ticket advice please

sweetmods

Jan 31, 2004
Shoreham Beach
I tried to purchase my Liverpool ticket last week through the 'reserve my seat' on-line option. It appeared to work fine but I have not yet received my confirmation email and the money does not appear to have left my account. When I sign-in I appear to have received the extra loyalty points but the ticket status continues to say 'pending'. The phone line to the ticket office is constantly engaged or the queue is too long to ring from work. With the 6pm cut off for season ticket reservations looming I wondered if anyone can give me some comfort that the seat has been secured? Thanks.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Pending is good.
You have the ticket

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
Online it says 12th september tickets go online to non season ticket holders, so have ages, they only went on sale today from the ticket office for us season ticket holders.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
There were two articles with dates for ticket sales. On the 'coming soon' section they used the term 'on that date', which suggested to some readers they meant season ticket holders had until 6pm today. The article started with mention of the 12th. Brighton and Hove Albion | Tickets | Coming Up | Coming Up | Albion v Liverpool (Carling Cup)

The main article in the news section regarding liverpool tickets specified they had until the twelfth. Brighton and Hove Albion | News | Latest News | Latest News | Liverpool Tickets on Sale

It seems unreasonable to me that the club would only given in person STH 8 hours today to get their tickets. I am almost certain the news article is right and the coming soon article was poorly worded.

Season ticket in person and by phone 9am today until 6pm next monday (12th).

Last edited:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Out of the four times I have purchased online I have only receievd one email, if the money hasn't left your account by friday I would ring the club, just ot be sure.

I tend to print out the page with the reference number on it rather than wait for an email.

Fergus96

Oct 20, 2004
Hove
Sweetmods, I would defer worrying to this time next week, fingers crossed all will be fine.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I had the same with my Sunderland ticket, account said pending, no email either. But on the day I had no problem getting in. So I shouldn't worry mate.

jmsc

Jul 19, 2003
Old Shoreham Road :o(
Maybe you should contact the ticket office. Every time I've bought a ticket online,
I've got an email confirming it. This includes the Liverpool game.

Skinthead

Jul 26, 2004
There Abouts
I have ordered two tickets for the Liverpool game, one for me and one for my son, I got an email for mine but he didnt get the email, so have double checked online and they are both pending, so not to worried, also made a note of the booking ref numbers as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here