Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool the final countdown

BHADAZ

Sep 10, 2011
lancing
Will be interesting to see what Leeds put out against Manure...

i watched the Man United v Chelsea and the Tottenham v Liverpool on there performances im glad we got Liverpool if they have a day like Sunday again we can turn them over.
Feel abit sorry for Leeds they will get destroyed by United. Don't get me wrong im no United fan but they are on one at the moment

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
If it was me the team would be (but its not me so who am I to tell lord Gus) but if he rang me and asked I would say:

Ankers

Tanno
Greer
Dunk
Vincelot

Noone
Spaz
Nav
Vicente

Hoskins
Barnes

Subs

Bridders
Buckley
Calde
Brez
Lua Lua
CMS
Harley

Think you are allowed 7 in this compo.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I also think there will be many changes from todays starting line up.

With these guys coming in:

Tarrico
Vincelot
Lua Lua
Buckley
Hoskins
Vicente

I am more than happy with that ! ! !

Totally agree with this. I think people are confusing a changed team with a weaker team. Tarrico aside, I don't think it wuld be outrageous to suggest that in other seasons that list would have had it's fair share of first choice players.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I think Gus will make half a dozen changes...priority has to be the league/big teams coming up
Got no problems with him making changes simply because (unless he plays Breznovan and the entire development squad) I don't think we've got a 'weak' team.

I disagree that the league is a 'priority', I think they're all important games and I want to win all of them.

Technorgasm

Sep 19, 2011
Toronto, Canada
I hope everyone is feeling confident of a result after the display LFC put on v Spurs.

I have been warnign all the lads here (LFC toronto) abotu BHA threats, and we now enter the fixture extrememly cautious. and rightfully so.
it will be a fantastic contest.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
If they are fit:

Liverpool 1st XI

--------------------Reina--------------------
Johnson----Coates--------Agger------Enrique
--------------------Lucas--------------------
-----------Gerrard---------C.Adam-----------
---Downing--------Carroll---------Suarez-----

Although I cannot understand why Downing plays on the right. I thought he was left-footed.

So Gus can match them 4-3-3 or variants thereof. The trouble is that Lucas might just be too much for our midfield. It might be easier to play a winger (Lua lua) against Liverpool who do not crowd their midfield like Leeds and Palace will do.

Johnson unfit, Agger a doubt and Adam suspended.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here