Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool supporters label club’s new ticket prices as ‘morally unjustifiable’

el punal

I have to be honest i did wonder when he said it was only £100 quid seems like a very very low amount i will try and find the thread if i can

Mr. Villa is indeed talking b*****ks. If he's under 8 then the season ticket in the cheap seats is £85. Just been on the Villa site and prices are comparable or more than ours.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Mr. Villa is indeed talking b*****ks. If he's under 8 then the season ticket in the cheap seats is £85. Just been on the Villa site and prices are comparable or more than ours.
Had a look back on his post he's just posted the reason to everyone , he forgot to mention the fact that in mid rant he stopped talking about Villa and was talking about a local Step 6 side ive just looked at thread and everyone is saying the same to him ha ha £100 wtf ???

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As Alan Davies said, words to the effect of:-

'clubs don't want fans like us.
Rocking up at 5 to 3, wearing civvies, then heading off at the final whistle'.

Hardly surprising when compared to fans who have flown in for the experience.
Spending hundreds of pounds in the club shop.

I'd hate to think how many such fans rock up at Anfield, Old Trafford, Stanford Bridge et al.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Hardly surprising when compared to fans who have flown in for the experience.
Spending hundreds of pounds in the club shop.

I'd hate to think how many such fans rock up at Anfield, Old Trafford, Stanford Bridge et al.

No different from us Brits rocking up at Yankee Stadium, Madison Square or Met Life Stadium

Eagle Slayer

Jul 15, 2007
Worthing
Or spitting at the ambulance outside Old Trafford when Alan Smith was taken to hospital with his broken leg.

They are victims don't forget

Why would Liverpool fans go to Old Trafford to spit an ambulance when he broke his leg at Anfield ?

All clubs have some supporters who are knobs , us included

Last edited:

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Ive just found this on their website Adult season prices for the forthcoming season continue to range from £335 to £615, with a family of four (including two U18s) able to secure tickets for £725 in specific family areas.

So what the arse he was on about i don't know but he def said £100

Weirdly it's Man City who have the cheapest adult season ticket in Prem at £299. Bargain -considering players you're going to see play each game.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Weirdly it's Man City who have the cheapest adult season ticket in Prem at £299. Bargain -considering players you're going to see play each game.
City also pay a decent percentage of their travelling fans tickets, as they are regularly faced with prices over £50.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
FFS they need to get a grip "morally unjustifiable"?

Killing Juventus fans is morally unjustifiable, not ticket prices.

But we're not aloud to talk about that are we.

Do you mean we're not allowed to to talk about it or we must keep our voices down and not talk out loud ? Whatever the answer I think you can talk about it if you want.

Jan 30, 2008
some chap ( villa fan ) was moaning like a ******* today on facebook because he is fed up paying £100 for his season ticket ha ha ha ha ha !
He soon stopped whining when i told him i have one of the cheapest at the amex in the north and it was well over £400. He actually didn't believe me at first

says a lot about our prices doesn't it :facepalm:
regards
DR

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Interesting discussion on last weeks Albion Roar about ticket prices. Pure greed, if the Sky deal doubled again they still fleece the fans

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
wonder if the same fans will complain when they miss out on such-and-such player, because they've been beaten by another club with more money.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
"Liverpool’s new ticket price structure has been described as “morally unjustifiable” by its own supporters committee after it was announced some seats in the rebuilt Main Stand will cost £77 next season."

Pricing out ordinary fans

They have a 28000 waiting list for season tickets, so the club can charge what it likes, the ground will always be full. If the local fans can't afford it, they should just watch them on the TV, they're always on. Or better still, go and watch Tranmere Rovers, £630 buys a family season ticket for 2 adults and 2 juniors.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here