• Man City

Votes: 55 48.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
If we beat City or take a point and that gives the title to the scousers then I won't lose too much sleep over it but I wonder whether those voting Liverpool would have a different view if we were not playing City in the last game or even if we had Liverpool as the finale at the Amex?
Personally, I'd rather us beat anyone unless we were safe and we sent Palace down.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
If we beat City or take a point and that gives the title to the scousers then I won't lose too much sleep over it but I wonder whether those voting Liverpool would have a different view if we were not playing City in the last game or even if we had Liverpool as the finale at the Amex?

This hits the nail on the head. I don't care which of the obscenely budgeted superpowers wins. You might as well ask whether I want Apple to beat Microsoft or Facebook to beat Twitter. I only care whether we win and so, despite the odds, I dream of us beating City and handing the title to Anfield. If we were playing Liverpool I would want us to give the title to City.

I never want to see away fans celebrating at our ground.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I don't care, but hopefully we;ll beat Manchester City, if that allows Liverpool to win the thing then so be it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here