Liverpool or Fulham nicked the Elliott Bennett chant?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
just switched obver and could've sworn they were singing the gay "run down the wing for me" chant, I thought we made that up?

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
it's the maxi song stolen from them, stolen from heartbeat

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
well I dont know do I, still bloody drunk from yesterday! :lolol:

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
16 minutes, Scoucers 3-0 up

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
half of our songs seem to have been taken off liverpool!

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Da da da da da, da da da da da... Another hat trick. King Kenny has certainly found something in him that others couldn't.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Da da da da da, da da da da da... Another hat trick. King Kenny has certainly found something in him that others couldn't.

Liverpool really are a far better side without Steven Gerrard. Mind you, I passionately don't rate Gerrard.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
That's the problem with songs. We're incapable of thinking up a new lyric to a new tune unless it's sung somewhere else first, usually a big premiership side that are on the tele. Of the millions of songs, tunes etc you'd think we'd be able to choose a diffeerent one. But apparently not. I blame the JCLs...stupid plastics are unable to follow unless they recognise it from their premier club first.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Suarez is ripping Fulham apart, what a great buy he is turning out to be

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
We're not the only ones that like it! From BBC Live Text:

2132: The Liverpool fans are currently singing the praises of Maxi Rodriguez, to the tune of 'Heartbeat'. I can't quite make out the rest of the lyrics though, sorry.

JosephDundas on Twitter: "Re 2132. The last line is 'runs down the wing for me'. It's a wonderful tune."

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
At least nobody on here has a signature claiming to be the "Proud inventor of the Elliott Bennett chant"....oh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports