Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool... How come ?

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
I've reserved mine & my son's ST seat's for the game against Liverpool so I assumed if I wanted to get a ticket for a mate of mine I would have to put in his members number & link it to my friends & family ect....
However when I log in it allows me to just buy a ticket (in my name) is that right ?
I didn't go all the way through the checkout & actually purchase it as I was not sure why it all seemed so easy..... A bit too easy because I started thinking well it's in my name so would it just go on my card & if so, how would my mate get in (ticket was in a different area)
Also I thought the club liked to know who's bum's were on the seats (where possible) so im just a bit curious as to how I could get multiple tickets in 1 name ?

Discodoktor

Apr 28, 2011
Guildford
is he on your account as a friend and family?
if not then you do that through his account

has he got 60 points/ 0 points how many does your son have?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I've reserved mine & my son's ST seat's for the game against Liverpool so I assumed if I wanted to get a ticket for a mate of mine I would have to put in his members number & link it to my friends & family ect....
However when I log in it allows me to just buy a ticket (in my name) is that right ?
I didn't go all the way through the checkout & actually purchase it as I was not sure why it all seemed so easy..... A bit too easy because I started thinking well it's in my name so would it just go on my card & if so, how would my mate get in (ticket was in a different area)
Also I thought the club liked to know who's bum's were on the seats (where possible) so im just a bit curious as to how I could get multiple tickets in 1 name ?

I think you will find this has been addressed on other numerous threads. ie the system will not allow you to proceed through the checkout process. I could be wrong but you can always try.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Strange. I can only assume that it would stop you buying them at the penultimate stage.

I tried to buy some tickets and I didn't have enough loyalty points - got the wrong time/date! I got an error when I got to the purchase stage.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
is he on your account as a friend and family?
if not then you do that through his account

has he got 60 points/ 0 points how many does your son have?

No he's not, I didn't have to enter any of his details at all it just looked as if I could buy another ticket in my name.

Not sure how many points he has as I didn't put his details in & as for my son I don't know either because I just added both of our "reserved seats" through logging in on my account

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
I think you will find this has been addressed on other numerous threads. ie the system will not allow you to proceed through the checkout process. I could be wrong but you can always try.

Ah right, I just didn't want to risk it without knowing all the details

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Strange. I can only assume that it would stop you buying them at the penultimate stage.

I tried to buy some tickets and I didn't have enough loyalty points - got the wrong time/date! I got an error when I got to the purchase stage.

Yeah that's the only thing I could think of aswell but like I say, I didn't want to risk going all the way through the checkout just incase something went wrong with my original purchase

Discodoktor

Apr 28, 2011
Guildford
No he's not, I didn't have to enter any of his details at all it just looked as if I could buy another ticket in my name.

Not sure how many points he has as I didn't put his details in & as for my son I don't know either because I just added both of our "reserved seats" through logging in on my account

Ahh when you are buying multiple tickets in your basket you need different members names for each ticket otherwise you get an error which is displayed above "member 000238483" has more than 1 ticket.

In the drop down box next to each ticket you need to change the name.

You can only use names which are in your friends and family.

They become on your account because you registered them or because using their account they joined your friends and family.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here