Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool have already made a big mistake.....

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Brighton fan Scott McCarthy from WeAreBrighton.com provides the view from the Amex Stadium ahead of tonight's third round clash
Dont see what it has to do with Bozza?

In The Rough

Mar 20, 2007
Between The Sticks
Anything wearebrighton related on nsc, is about as popular as renaming the Amex "The Archer and Bellotti Stadium"

Hence all members, contributors and mentions of the site are banned by the power mad mods that patrol the boards.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Anything wearebrighton related on nsc, is about as popular as renaming the Amex "The Archer and Bellotti Stadium"

Hence all members, contributors and mentions of the site are banned by the power mad mods that patrol the boards.

Eh? What was the "falling out" all about then? I must have missed it.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Eh? What was the "falling out" all about then? I must have missed it.

Scotty Mac kept making bitchy comments I believe, and Bozza finally had enough and banned him. Don't think it had anything to do with it being that he is part of wearebrighton. I may be wrong though

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
"lack of local games"? hmmm, i'm not sure i agree - i don't consider 50 miles a long distance and like many others will think this season is the best in ages with trips to Pompey, Southampton, Palace, Millwall, West Ham, Reading, Watford all within a decent distance.

also, with Painter out, wouldn't we be more worried about who Liverpool play on the right wing, rather than Suarez? if Downing is against Taricco, we could be in shit. Personally I think we'll see Vincelot play in his place.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Thoght the comment about Caspar timewasting pandered to the ignorant and wasn't really necessary. Even if it was tongue in cheek it will add fuel to the perception. Bit irksome.

Caspar does timewaste. There may be times where what he does has other purposes but there are also times where it is just blatant timewasting (usually when we're winning).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here