Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool game Let's make it Inflatables night

Bert365

May 7, 2006
Title says it all really given Liverpool love for beach balls what do we thinks would also be lots of fun

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Jesus some people are f***ing stupid, for the love of christ - why :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Why not? I'll luzz an inflatable Seagull around, and much more if we beat the scousers.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
No. would rather a good atmosphere for football reasons than an offputting nonsense. Let me guess that you'd be pleased if we mexican waved too?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Everyone should bring beach huts painted in blue and white stripes and lob/luzz them off of the WSU.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
i'm putting my neck on the line here but ...

why not ? i think its a good/sensible suggestion . its always a good laugh when we LUZZ inflatables around the ground and it causes no harm to anyone ,

some people on here need to get a grip, or bore off

Last edited:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
i putting my neck on the line here but ...

why not ? i think its a good/sensible suggestion . its always a good laugh when we LUZZ inflatables around the ground and it causes no harm to anyone ,

some people on here need to get a grip, or bore off

Have to say I agree, harmless fun.

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
There were beach balls going round at the Donny game. I've got one of them, which I found after the game.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
There's no need to be like that just a simple no would be good enough just a idea that some people might like

Ignore them. Everyone knows that if people did bring inflatables and it added to the atmosphere, people would be applauding it after the game. Just like with the Ultras song. If it had been suggested on here beforehand it would have been mauled to pieces, but alas it's been great this season.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
There's no need to be like that just a simple no would be good enough just a idea that some people might like

Can You imagine Leeds fans having a Inflatables night against Man U ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Can You imagine Leeds fans having a Inflatables night against Man U ?

Case closed, we can generate an atmosphere without props

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Very good Rambo lol

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here