Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool... extra time or replay??

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
To be honest I would rather it done a dusted in 90 mins either way. We have two FAR more important games coming up after.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
To be honest I would rather it done a dusted in 90 mins either way. We have two FAR more important games coming up after.
Eh? We've got some league games next haven't we? We've got 46 of them, I know we want to win every game, but surely no one thinks beating Palace is more important than beating Liverpool?

*Ducks out of thread*

Jeep

Aug 1, 2003
Eh? We've got some league games next haven't we? We've got 46 of them, I know we want to win every game, but surely no one thinks beating Palace is more important than beating Liverpool?

*Ducks out of thread*

Erm, wrong on 2 counts

1) only 42 league games this season as we are in a glamour league
2) 27/9/11 will go down in history just like 18/10/05 wheareas Liverpool is a bit of fun

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
I thought they were going to toss a coin if it's level after 90 mins.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Extra time would be rubbish considering the proximity of the Leeds game. We looked knackered against Posh after extra time against Sunderland and that was with an extra 48 hours recovery time

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

*Ducks out of thread*

I think you better re read what you had put.

I would take a 10 -0 stuffing against Liverpool if it GUARANTEED we beat The Palace.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Won't ever go to a replay, extra time then penalties. I think we may do it in normal time. 2-1 to the Albion.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
So its the 92nd minute and its 0-0 how upset would you be if CMS hit a 60 yard back pass and our keeper watched it roll into the back of the net.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
So its the 92nd minute and its 0-0 how upset would you be if CMS hit a 60 yard back pass and our keeper watched it roll into the back of the net.

Good. Means we can all get home and losing 1-0 to Liverpool is no disgrace.

Bring on Leeds and Palace :clap:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

If Brez plays this could actually happen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here