Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Liverpool Echo review

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
I've just read through the comments and as Bombardier says, it's all about how tired their precious players are, how they have nobody on the bench to save them, team needs rebuilding, Liverpool were poor blah blah, not a single person saying how good we were or how we controlled the game.
Very sad to be that blinkered.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I've just read through the comments and as Bombardier says, it's all about how tired their precious players are, how they have nobody on the bench to save them, team needs rebuilding, Liverpool were poor blah blah, not a single person saying how good we were or how we controlled the game.
Very sad to be that blinkered.
People who write comments on articles in local papers are a particular breed of weirdo. Try looking at the Argus comments and you will realise these people do not represent BHA support. Believe me, football fans in this city have a great deal of respect for what is happening at our club.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
People who write comments on articles in local papers are a particular breed of weirdo. Try looking at the Argus comments and you will realise these people do not represent BHA support. Believe me, football fans in this city have a great deal of respect for what is happening at our club.
Much better sticking with normal people writing comments on Football message boards :wink:

And the report was hardly balanced, it didn't say that we were absolutely f***ing brilliant once :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here