Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool documentary on now

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
Top bloke Brendon Rodgers, he likes to play football the right way, hope they give him time to turn things around.

they would be very stupid not to give him time!! I think he will be a legendary manager somewhere if Liverpool dont give him time

Pondicherry

May 25, 2007
Horsham
He had a big picture of himself in his house and spoke in Brentisms most of the time. Before viewing this programme I thought he was probably a good manager.

Now I think he is probably a lucky manager who:
-walked out on Watford after guiding them to mid table
-got sacked by Reading
- inherited a good Martinez team at Swansea and went up via play offs
- finished 11th in Premiership with Swansea
- will probably get found out at Liverpool

Weretheweststand

Unregistered User
Aug 23, 2011
Hailsham
I saw there was a picture of Anton in his house on the wall.

Also, in the next episode, it shows Rodgers giving Sterling an absolute bollocking, I don't know if showing it on TV is the right decision TBH, I think training should be kept private

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I find it totally bizzarre that either Rodgers or LFC, let alone both, agreed to this being filmed.

LFC are pretty much in turmoil, and now enjoying their worst start in 102 years.

One thing you never ever do is bollock people in front of others. Praise in public, punish in private, is the best way to appeal to someone when you have tough messages to deliver.

What LFC must be thinking now they are in this position escapes me.

And I also thought the huge Rodgers portrait in his own home completely changed my perception of the man. its exactly what Del Boy did when he made £6.2m on the fobwatch!

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
He had a big picture of himself in his house and spoke in Brentisms most of the time. Before viewing this programme I thought he was probably a good manager.

Now I think he is probably a lucky manager who:
-walked out on Watford after guiding them to mid table
-got sacked by Reading
- inherited a good Martinez team at Swansea and went up via play offs
- finished 11th in Premiership with Swansea
- will probably get found out at Liverpool
yes found it very David Brent loved the silver shovel instead of a silver spoon quote Brent & Partridge rolled into one

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here