Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Liverpool at the Amex, ticket sales

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Screen Shot 2017-10-30 at 15.56.07.png

When it says 'available to members only', would that be just Bronze members (as it sold out during their sale window), or ST holders too?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
View attachment 90672

When it says 'available to members only', would that be just Bronze members (as it sold out during their sale window), or ST holders too?

If the same rules apply as to away games, then it should be Bronze members only unless the tickets arent sold within a week or so then they might open these up to ST again.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013

If the same rules apply as to away games, then it should be Bronze members only unless the tickets arent sold within a week or so then they might open these up to ST again.

I thought as much, thanks. Am hoping to get my wife to her first Amex game, it may have to be one of the Cat C matches me thinks!

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Was supposed to be getting a mate at work a couple of tickets for this one. Just text him to break the news, happened to mention the Stoke offer and getting him 3 tickets for that instead.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
There's an awful lot of plastic dippers in Sussex, they've probably hoovered up loads as guests of STH's. One herbert down our local was trying to buy my lads season ticket off him for the game, he was offering £150 for it. He wasn't selling though.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Did it reach that stage?

Dunno, I wasn't keeping tabs on it tbh. But I've been asked by the pub-dipper and a bloke at work if I was able to sort a ticket out for this one, its just one of those games when they all come out of the woodwork.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I'm going to go at the other end of the spectrum and say 'absolutely, 100% there will be some. In fact, there will even be seats for the first day that they go one sale to those just with a purchase history....

Ready to eat humble pie though.

Being Liverpool, it sold out in record time. Liverpool and ManU both have huge followings everywhere. The tickets sold will include many genuine Albion members, who's life long football love is LFC.

IMG_2247.PNG

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Has sold out quickly. I got two single seats that aren't too far apart for a friend and her 9 yr-old son who live in Tunbridge Wells. He is a Liverpool fan (his Dad's team), but at an age where he is very impressionable and I'm trying to get him interested in his local club. i hope experiencing the atmosphere at the Amex will do it for him, along with the realisation that this is on his doorstep whilst Liverpool is bloody miles away

Ron Manager

Oooh, wasn't it?
Sep 14, 2015
Lentil Alley
Has sold out quickly. I got two single seats that aren't too far apart for a friend and her 9 yr-old son who live in Tunbridge Wells. He is a Liverpool fan (his Dad's team), but at an age where he is very impressionable and I'm trying to get him interested in his local club. i hope experiencing the atmosphere at the Amex will do it for him, along with the realisation that this is on his doorstep whilst Liverpool is bloody miles away

I would have hoped, and I assume the Club too, that the Membership sales would go to Brighton fans. :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here