Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Liverpool and MacAllister

BluesRockDJ

Jan 24, 2020
Confused to have read on the BBC website yesterday that Liverpool are close to negotiating a financial deal with our Alexis . As he is still under contract with us, is this legal ? Mac also said he would only leave for Champions League football ?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Confused to have read on the BBC website yesterday that Liverpool are close to negotiating a financial deal with our Alexis . As he is still under contract with us, is this legal ? Mac also said he would only leave for Champions League football ?
No different to the courting we do of many players still under contract. As does every club

tstanbur

Sep 16, 2011
Isn’t this exactly what we’ve just done with Pedro?

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
My mate Jake bumped into him the other day in the fish and chip shop at the bottom of Mount Pleasant in Newhaven.
He asked him to come round next week to fit a new bathroom cabinet, so he seems pretty settled and happy.
Alexis is fitting a bathroom for your mate?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The Liverpool references seem endless. It seems a reasonable, albeit sad conclusion. Maybe his old man was a fan when he was young?
I think his dad wants him to play for a 'big club'. Maybe Alexis feels the same.

Maybe it's Liverpool, but I hope we don't let him go on the cheap.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Liverpool would be a good move for him, and he would be good for Liverpool. If he's got to go, so long as we get the right amount of money, I'd rest easy with that. Be nice if we could have an agreement to sell him in January, so we could have him for the start of our Europa League campaign - don't suppose it'll happen that way though!

Keith the Kipper

Feb 27, 2010
Worthing
The only person who has a sign off on this is Uncle Tony and as with all the other gossip and rumour this makes me feel very very happy. Thank you for everything Mr Bloom!

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
Supposedly clubs have agreed the price, so Brighton must have given permission (aka as we did for Pedro), Liverpool trying to tie down Alexis t&cs ASAP before anyone else steps in

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here