Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Live Premiership on Internet (via China)

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
gvce26 said:
Dud link - has it worked for anyone else?

Have you downloaded the software first? not tried the limk as the game that is on is of no interest but PPLive is pretty good.

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
B.M.F said:
Have you downloaded the software first? not tried the limk as the game that is on is of no interest but PPLive is pretty good.

Ahhh, it's working (must off been me). Trying to download it now!!

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
there is an option to change it to english but can't remember which one it is. If you have the software then the link should work. please bear in mind it is streaming so you may struggle to get on it.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
4th one down is to change language when you have the grey P sign in your toolbar.

Gotsmanov

Aug 13, 2003
Brighton
In your icon tray, there should be a pplive icon. Right click it and you'll see 'channel listing'. Hover over the arrows and you'll see a long list of ???????????s and a few names such as ESPN, HBO etc. Click ESPN or whatever, and then give it a few seconds for the streaming download, and once it gets over about 90%, you'll get TV.

There's also a 'how to use' section on the web link.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
OK so I eventually f***ed about enough to change the language but I still can't find any channels of note. Just ????'s and CCTV's

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
Does anyone have a f***ing clue of what the f*** to do to watch football or even some Chinese goat hurding for that matter?

All I get is a load of ? ? ?

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
I do but it is so hard to explain to heathens:p

Seriously though, Convert it to english then just select something and wait for it to stream. As with all streams the more who use it the quicker the stream so it is just trial and error until you get something to watch.
Another similar site is coolstreaming but I have got an Italian version of this so does not really help too much.

Perhps I should not admit to having live streaming going through my PC as I believe some of the streams are illegal:angel:

mdotw

Aug 20, 2003
Thanks for this got the wife who is Chinese watching it now I can sit in peace when the footy is on sky instead of watching the Chinese channel :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here