Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Live observations.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
My thoughts about seeing us live again as follows:

1. We knock it around beautifully the little flicks and touches look even better in person.

2. Biss, looks every bit the player and more in person. Still can’t shoot but bloody hell he’s good.

3. Ben white, wow what a player. So classy. Always in the right place at the right time.

4. Our movement is very impressive. City struggled to keep up all be it with 10 but we dominated second half.

5. The new kit is so us it took me 50 minutes to realise we weren’t in our normal home kit.

6. Spellings off but I’ve been out since 1. UTA. We are back people and footballs better than ever.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Very similar experience for me.

The big thing I noticed was how much we've improved, particularly with the "pissing about at the back"
WHilst I'm a bug fn of ll things Potterball, last time I was in the ground, I was very anxious when we were passing it around our prnalty area.
Tonight our passing was crisp and controlled, no heart stopping moments, just admiration at the football we are now playing.

And Ben White..... ****ing hell he is good, I was pretty impressed from what I'd seen on the telly, but up close... incredible. Hope we can keep him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here