[Music] Live Music 2023

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
What have you got lined up?

So far I have Robert Forster, Mark Eitzel, Chuck Prophet, Steve Mason and Luke Haines and Peter Buck.

Which I reckon is pretty good going.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Self Esteem
Underworld
Sevdaliza
Sandrayati
Kasabian

... all in the space of 8 days next month. :oops:

(In reality, will drop one or two, as also two Albion matches in same period.)

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
I’ve already done the Murder Capital at an in store at resident, then I’ve got:

Preoccupations at Scala
Hotel Lux at Green Door
Shame Karaoke Instore at Resident
No Age at Patterns
Alex G at the Roundhouse
Hockey Dad at Green Door
Wide Awake Festival in Brockwell Park
Turnstile at Brixton Academy
Glastonbury
Joyce Manor at The Garage

Almost as bad as my non league football.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I was probably in a very small group of NSCers last night, seeing The Comet is Coming at Chalk.

When they rearranged the Palace game for the same bloody night I had to make a choice. TCIC won my vote. Bad fan.

They were absolutely brilliant, mesmerising, relentlessly brilliant.

In my absence at The Amex I was hoping we'd score early and win 1-0. This came to pass.

:)

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Who is doing the Great Escape and who are you looking forward to seeing?
not really looked at the line up yet as not certain I can go but will go to Riskee and the Ridicule at Shortts on the Friday night, think it's part of the alternative escape

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
I recently went to see Goat at Chalk and that was bloody awesome. Really good psych music. Lined up I’ve got:

Wide Awake Festival @ Brockwell Park
Creep Show (John Grant side project) @ Attenborough centre
Baxter Dury @ Concorde 2

Hopefully adding Suede at Wintergarden. Gutted to have missed out on Blur there.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I recently went to see Goat at Chalk and that was bloody awesome. Really good psych music. Lined up I’ve got:

Wide Awake Festival @ Brockwell Park
Creep Show (John Grant side project) @ Attenborough centre
Baxter Dury @ Concorde 2

Hopefully adding Suede at Wintergarden. Gutted to have missed out on Blur there.
I somehow got lucky on blur in the presale. was a nightmare though. also hoping to grab Suede ticket

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Hope you're all going to Glastonwick on Saturday 3rd June to see the legendary Crucible. (Sadly probably not including the legendary Hollywood composer Hans Zimmer whose spam filter seems to be deleting my emails).

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Yep. Deadletter, Hak Baker and Girls of the Internet are all on the must see list. Deadletter will probably open proceedings for the year on the beach as seeing them at the later show will probably involve a long queue.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009

I'm going, looking forward to seeing Chubby and the Gang, Murder Capital (although I don't expect to get in), MF Tomlinson, Blondshell, Anna B Savage.

All of which are off the back of well reviewed albums earlier this year so if I get to see half of them it would be alright.

morematey

Jun 28, 2017
I'm going, looking forward to seeing Chubby and the Gang, Murder Capital (although I don't expect to get in), MF Tomlinson, Blondshell, Anna B Savage.

All of which are off the back of well reviewed albums earlier this year so if I get to see half of them it would be alright.
You’ll be fine with Murder Capital. They’re playing the beach tent which is almost 1000 capacity. I’ve only ever seen it ’one in one out’ for IDLES.

Seagulls & Dons

Mar 23, 2020
Yep. Deadletter, Hak Baker and Girls of the Internet are all on the must see list. Deadletter will probably open proceedings for the year on the beach as seeing them at the later show will probably involve a long queue.
Looking forward to Deadletter, some others I am looking forward to seeing are The New Cut, Redolent, Coach Party, Benefits, Ethan P. Flynn, Heartworms, Personal Trainer, Humour, Fat Dog, Bluem, Traams, and Bobbi Lu.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports