Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Live from the ticket office

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I was 10th in the que and it took me 15mins to get through, then about 30 seconds to buy the ticket, what on earth where the other 9 people in front of me doing???
Its only taken you 30 seconds for your part of the process , another minute will be an average length of time to write out your address and stick the printed out tickets in an envelope.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Its only taken you 30 seconds for your part of the process , another minute will be an average length of time to write out your address and stick the printed out tickets in an envelope.

And the exciting moment is when you can hear your tickets being printed out on the chugging old BHA printer!!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
hmmmmmmmmmmmm.........................I got to no 1.........then......."sorry....no-one is available to take your call"...........

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
hmmmmmmmmmmmm.........................I got to no 1.........then......."sorry....no-one is available to take your call"...........

Jesus! They really do need to sort this out don't they. Potentially they could be missing out on people trying to get tickets for todays game.

And what idiot made the deadline for STH's getting tickets for the Hartlepool game 2pm today, on a match day!!! :dunce:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Jesus! They really do need to sort this out don't they. Potentially they could be missing out on people trying to get tickets for todays game.

And what idiot made the deadline for STH's getting tickets for the Hartlepool game 2pm today, on a match day!!! :dunce:

...........just hoping I don,t bump into Ken Brown again....:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here