Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ** LIVE From The Amex **

Big hats off to Barber and co - that was excellently done

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
The coverage on the Albion site was brilliant for me - mind you I am in Ireland! Only minor nuisance I found was the absence of replays - was the Chelsea goal offside or did they spring a poor offside trap? It was the only time I noticed BW lose his man. I agree with the earlier post about Biss and Alzate but thought Mac and Connolly made a big difference too. Only a friendly but lots of positive signs

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I really enjoyed, for a friendly a great atmosphere.

Graham Potter's Blue and White Army.

Attachments

• PSG.jpg
    PSG.jpg
    285.4 KB · Views: 344

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
So help me out here , I was in and out watching the game and everytime I came in I heard the crowd singing a different song , were these people paid singers from he Alabama state choir or were they instructed to sing or a electtric current would be sent through their seats.

Whatever the reason It sounded like a bloomin good atmosphere or as Hawsey would say a ubiquitous ditty .

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Exactly, we played Chelsea and didn’t look too shabby. They were trying against us too, not going through the motions. Not many better teams in this division either.

they were very competitive and not afraid to foul when they felt it was necessary and even in a friendly. Second nature to the top teams.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
they were very competitive and not afraid to foul when they felt it was necessary and even in a friendly. Second nature to the top teams.

We didn’t shirk but we do need to become more niggly and professional in fouling when threatened. No more Mr Nice Guys if we are to get anywhere near top 10

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
So help me out here , I was in and out watching the game and everytime I came in I heard the crowd singing a different song , were these people paid singers from he Alabama state choir or were they instructed to sing or a electtric current would be sent through their seats.

Whatever the reason It sounded like a bloomin good atmosphere or as Hawsey would say a ubiquitous ditty .

For just 2500, and given the weirdness, I thought it was a good atmosphere. We went through the full repertoire of usual songs and most joined in.

Thoroughly enjoyable afternoon.

If we can manage the public transport system, and if people play by the rules, then there's no reason why the other stands couldn't be opened and we could get 6,000 in. That feels the max.

I only saw a very small handful of idiots who wanted to swerve the rules. I mean why? Even if you don't believe the science then just pay your fellow human beings some respect.

And gentlemen, please wash your hands after having a piss. There may be a queue but it's not hard! (not that!)

Last edited:

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Good atmosphere, very enjoyable on and off the pitch.

Lovely pint of Harveys pre match, zero queue.

Alzate, Bissouma and Lallana looks a well balanced midfield, first half. Passed it nicely, just lacking a bit of penetration.

Mac looks fitter and more purposeful, very promising performance. Great buzz of anticipation when Lamptey gets the ball.

Just great to be back. Only issue was my Google Pay ticket didn't work and I had to go to ticket office to get a paper one.

Sent from my SM-A105G using Tapatalk

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
We didn’t shirk but we do need to become more niggly and professional in fouling when threatened. No more Mr Nice Guys if we are to get anywhere near top 10

Don’t know if you went, but one thing Lallana did more than our normal team was get in the refs and linesman’s ear.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here