Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LIV-BHA game on LIVE in the USA

TexasGull

Aug 13, 2011
Houston
11am Eastern (10am in Texas) on Fox Soccer Channel. It's very, very (very) rare we get to see the Albion on TV here (this might be the first one on live) -- it's well worth barbecuing something special and having an early beer or five.

The FSC TV ad for the game is a bit embarrassing. "Sunday! The FA Cup plays here! The GIANTS of the game square off! First, Tottenham takes on underdog Stevenage! Then, Liverpool (footage of Liverpool team entrance with Carroll, Kuyt, and Gerrard, then footage of a headed goal v Man U) aims to shoot down Brighton (no BHA footage, just generic 3D computer graphic of Tower Bridge with giant "BRIGHTON" written between the towers)!

Yes, Brighton's famed Tower Bridge.

But to paraphrase my old coach: I don't care if they respect us today. I care if they respect us tomorrow.

Come on Gulls! Shock and awe!

CC2

Nov 9, 2008
It is hilarious just how much they just don't get it!!! I have sat in bars in Austin, Tx with baseball and basketball on screens all around, different games all at the same time, they just would not be able to cope with a single game on all screens as we would here. Then of course it is followed by hours of statistical analysis.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
The worst thing about Fox Soccer is having to listen to Warren Barton. Having said that FSC has done us Brighton fans proud - tomorrow's Liverpool game will be the 6th live game I've seen in the States this season - Doncaster, Liverpool League Cup game, Leeds, Southampton and Newcastle Cup game. There's at least 2 of us Brighton fans watching the game in New York at Foleys by the Empire State - any any other Seagulls are welcome to join us

Last edited:

omgitsjames

Nov 24, 2011
California
I had originally assumed that I didn't get any games here in the USA due to not having the sports cable package and that the few BHA games that get covered will be on Fox Soccer's plus channel. I was pleasantly surprised I got FSC's non HD channel as part of my regular cable package and that they cover the cup games pretty well.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
You gotta upload that advert!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
The worst thing about Fox Soccer is having to listen to Warren Barton. Having said that FSC has done us Brighton fans proud - tomorrow's Liverpool game will be the 6th live game I've seen in the States this season - Doncaster, Liverpool League Cup game, Leeds, Southampton and Newcastle Cup game. There's at least 2 of us Brighton fans watching the game in New York at Foleys by the Empire State - any any other Seagulls are welcome to join us

Has anyone got a recording of the Doncaster game?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

I have all the games shown over here on my DVR (including the West Ham game which [MENTION=10885]Lyndhurst 14[/MENTION] didn't mention), but I wouldn't know how to make a copy (or even if it's possible).

D

Deleted member 18477

surely brighton will sell this game as a dvd come the end of the season... it'll fly off the shelves. massive game for fans to own.

i'd imagine they'll be a season dvd at the very least.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I have all the games shown over here on my DVR (including the West Ham game which [MENTION=10885]Lyndhurst 14[/MENTION] didn't mention), but I wouldn't know how to make a copy (or even if it's possible).

:sob:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here