Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Littler, 16, to prepare for world darts final with omelette and pizza

mile oak

May 21, 2023
Mental final. Luke ahead misses a key throw narrowly losses. Just wiped the sweat off my TV screen. Amazing support for Luke. Crowd booing the winner also English in England that cant happen often in sport. Luke claps opponent at key turning point showed amazing maturity and respect.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Really enjoyed that. Massive double 2 dart to make it 5-2, misses and then loses 5 sets in a row. Massive turning point

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Mental final. Luke ahead misses a key throw narrowly losses. Just wiped the sweat off my TV screen. Amazing support for Luke. Crowd booing the winner also English in England that cant happen often in sport. Luke claps opponent at key turning point showed amazing maturity and respect.
Crowd booing the winner wasn't classy, still Luke H's first PDC. He has had a huge year with 3 senior titles, the first of his career....

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Crowd booing the winner wasn't classy, still Luke H's first PDC. He has had a huge year with 3 senior titles, the first of his career....
Unfortunately when the Ally Pally crowd have decided who to back they rarely turn to support the other.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
No way he’s 16. I refuse to believe it.
There would be much more piss taking of he was an African footballer claiming to be 16!

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
There would be much more piss taking of he was an African footballer claiming to be 16!
I think it unlikely that the darts governing bodies would have allowed him in junior tournaments without a birth certificate. Hasn’t it been published anyway ? For anyone from abroad there is only doubt when there is no verifiable birth certificate as that is how we apply for documentation that proves age or for jobs, marriage etc.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Screenshot_2024-01-04-17-53-57-14_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here