Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Littlejohn,today

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Where did I blend in derogatory left-wing terms?

Popper not an economist. Hmmm...never claimed he was but he was in the same way that Marx was an economist. they were philosophers who asked the big questions about how society should be run. FFS, he was a professor at the London School of Economics.

And I will stand by my comments that Friedman and Von Hayek are very very much Laissez-faire thinkers.

You'll have to do more than a quick scan of Wikipedia to try and shoot this one down Sunny Jim.

Sep 18, 2003
Always remember a comment made by him on the way home from an evening home game at Gillingham against some lowly team (think it was Lincoln). I was on the M20 listening to 606, and he said something along the lines of:-

"If you one of the 67,000 who were at the Man Utd vs Blah Blah (barca or inter, can't remeber), give us a call, let me know about the game. If you were one of the 967 at the Brighton vs Blah Blah (I think it was Lincoln) , give us a call and let me know - why?".

From then onwards have always regarded him as a wanker. Sure he speaks the same of me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here