Downunder
Toenails painted blue and white:)

:albion2::ascarf:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I counted how many streamers I had left, 11, one for each of the heroes on the pitch tonight.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
For the first time in living history, the radio station I work for actually used a clip of Chris in the sports bulletin. I've only been pushing for more coverage for three years...

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Went for a run this morning in an Albion shirt and got shat on by a bird, meant to be good luck? (it wasn't a Seagull or an Owl alas)
Ah I think I've met her before..

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
I opened the fridge this morning completing forgetting I had leftover saag paneer from last night's takeaway.

Really lifted my spirits.

What has happened to you today that's made you think "Hang on - we could bloomin' well do this!"?

[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] fixed my account :) :thumbsup:

N17

Jun 21, 2011
Good luck tonight. Hoping you get an early goal, get the crowd up and give the players a bit of belief.

I want BHA in the Prem. Do the business fellas. See you next season at the Lane.

theowlsman

Jun 7, 2012
If you recover from a 2-0 deficit to go through, after having not scored a goal against us in three games, you'll have deserved it.

We won't be waving your flags though. Lol.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I'm undecided in the 'positive signs'.

I was meant to play two cricket matches this weekend.

First match I batted and scored 0 not out. Very apt I felt after Friday night.

The second match was called off

read into that what you will

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
On night shifts last night I finally located the Crystal Palace mug one of the nobber heads of dept uses and usually guards like it is the holy grail. I couldn't believe my luck and just stood there revelling in the supreme majesty of finding this monstrous piece of ceramic turdshiteness. It is now in a thousand pieces in a jiffy bag in the internal mail back to its owner. I.feel.good.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Just leaving the house and last track to come on is "You're not from Brighton" by Fat Boy Slim.

Sent from my iPhone using blancmange

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Working a night shift tonight, last time we played when I was working nights was the home game against Fulham. Wishful thinking I know.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports