Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Little Help Please: What Time Should A 5 Or 6 Year Old Kid Go To Bed At?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I guess if you're on friendly terms ' having a word' is easier. . . . If its someone you don't really know, then its a bit harder, maybe in passing ask if kids ok, thought he/she may be having nightmares as heard you up in the night, or something similarly innocuous/inoffensive.

FWIW Zef jr was 7-7:30 with a story then lights out.

As for teenagers and 8-9 hours . . . . Zef jr is 15 . . . . And sleeps about 10-12 hrs at the moment. . . . Didn't surface until about 11 today

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Always had you down as being a decent level-headed kind of fellow. And 99% of the time in my experience, and doubtless just about everybody else's experience also, that has always been the case. But have to say your contibutions to this thread have been been consistently absurd. I genuinely don't get where you're coming from on this one.

All I really wanted to know is if it's normal for a clearly eccentric, recently divorced dad to be reading his 6 year old little 'un bedtime stories at 1am, then yelling at her to get out of bed a few hours later. Was hoping from some useful feedback/advice from somebody in that line of work. Which clearly isn't you :wave:
You should of told the whole story in first place it sounds more concerning with that line added.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here